The Student Room Group

Funniest school stories?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by XxHolly96xX
When we was in year 11 (i think) i remember every teacher hating our year (dont know why lol):u: and one day these guys in our year at the time stole this teachers chair out of her classroom and went to the top of the hill on our field set it alight and pushed it down the hill all whilst being recorded (it might still be on youtube haha) i remember the whole school just crowded round , and the teacher turns up crying coz it was her chair . another story is we have this forest that goes all round the bottom of the field with a train line behind it and someone set all the trees alight the school had to call the fire brigade and all sorts . :biggrin:

well damn your school has a problem with fire! I need to find this YouTube video haha omg. Poor teacher though :laugh: I bet many were excluded
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 41
haha i love safe teachers omg. I was pretending to flick a pencil at my friend back in year 7 (we were the last year 7s in primary school - i feel old) and it accidentally flew right at the teacher - got my parents called lol :tongue:
Original post by z33
Okay I'm bored so entertain me with your best/ funniest school stories! :biggrin:

ashjlhk OMG IS THAT HALSEY AS YOUR PROFILE PIC??!!! CAN I BE YOUR BEST FRIEND AND FANGIRL (OR BOY) OVER HER WITH YOU!!!!!!????

I'm not dangerous, I promise *solemnly nods head*
Original post by geniequeen48
Well...I've had pills shoved up my butt from my mum to relieve constipation. Dunno if that satisfies as a funny story.

Worst moment of my childhood.

Bloody hell, yo mums funny :tongue:
hahahah, tis you....:tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by z33
Okay I'm bored so entertain me with your best/ funniest school stories! :biggrin:

One day when I was in class for a French essay at GCSE for the oral test. I needs the email address to send on email I was about to leave the room not knowing the three digits that go along with everyone's email address like rlogue111 and so on so I can send it to the teacher to correct grammar. I didn't know the three numbers and without even a notion of what I was saying I asked the teacher "Hey Miss can I have your number?" The whole class laughed and the teacher looked at me blankly.
Reply 45
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
This happened in the school toilets :wink:, not 1 but everyone single 1 in the school including staff toilets (male toilets only XD). My friends and I purchased glass stinks bombs and literally through the glass stink bomb in every single toilet. For the whole day no onnnne used the toilets (except the druggies which took the opportunity to smoke weed in the toilets- Still got caught XD) plus no one used the changing rooms as they had a section for the toilets. That was a dead story XD, but in reality it was fun. I still don't understand how we didn't get caught they have like 5000000000 CCTV's. On the same day the year 11's (I was year 9 at the time) egged the school. So the year 11 prom got cancelled, and the head teacher had a assembly with the whole school the next day. But one of the funniest was prank calling taxi companies they actually came. This was quite recent in year 11.

omgosh that's so funny but I can't with stink bombs. Someone threw literally ONE stink bomb in primary school in the hallways and the ENTIRE school STANK. We had all the teachers telling us to snitch and say who it was, we had assemblies asking us to own up but no one ever did so the teachers gave up and just told us not to do it haha.

Omg they cancelled the prom? that's a bit harsh they should've just made them clean it up. Prank calls are always funny :laugh:
Reply 46
Original post by fandom-queen
ashjlhk OMG IS THAT HALSEY AS YOUR PROFILE PIC??!!! CAN I BE YOUR BEST FRIEND AND FANGIRL (OR BOY) OVER HER WITH YOU!!!!!!????

I'm not dangerous, I promise *solemnly nods head*

YES YES YES YES OMG afuygfsiahjansoixc
Original post by z33
YES YES YES YES OMG afuygfsiahjansoixc

Okay, so badlands, fave song??
My favorite English teacher got sacked after someone complained about him joking to people that he heard voices in his head (He used to put the speaker wire to his head so it made crackling noises, grin and go "The voices in my head..." ) and showing us pictures of his patio and saying that was where he buried his wife. I didn't learn a lot from him, but he was very funny. He used to run through the classroom with his arms outstretched screaming and pretend to be drunk as well, but he was actually really nice.

We had a fire a couple of years ago due to the electrics, so had the afternoon off lessons and got to leave early. The school over the road heard about us getting out of lessons and therefore three pupils actually set fire to their own school, I think in hopes that they would get out of lessons as well.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 49
Original post by Ryan_Logue1997
One day when I was in class for a French essay at GCSE for the oral test. I needs the email address to send on email I was about to leave the room not knowing the three digits that go along with everyone's email address like rlogue111 and so on so I can send it to the teacher to correct grammar. I didn't know the three numbers and without even a notion of what I was saying I asked the teacher "Hey Miss can I have your number?" The whole class laughed and the teacher looked at me blankly.

hahaha awhhh omgosh that's so funny and embarassing

I remember in GCSE ICT, my friend wanted to import something from her phone into the computer and she didn't have a cable. So he asked her what cable she needed and she was like "I don't know" and he was like what model is your phone and I was all like "IT'S A SAMSUNG"

he facepalmed so hard hahahaha i died
Reply 50
Original post by fandom-queen
Okay, so badlands, fave song??

omGOSH you canNOT ask me thatttt!!!

I think when it first came out Haunting was my favourite EVER and Control, it's my Halloween JAM

but then... GASOLINE OMG - that reference to Hurricane though I almost had a heart attack

what is yours?
We drew a giant penis on the board once before class and our teacher walked in and saw it and started shouting at us and then walked out of class and went to tell our head teacher... so we destroyed the evidence while she was away :colone: and then she came back with our headteacher but by then there was nothing on the board and our headteacher couldn't understand why the other teacher dragged her to the classroom, because I suspect she just told her that we are misbehaving, but didn't actually say 'they are drawing cocks on the board' and instead wanted to show her... lmao

One morning, our teacher walked into the classrom and my classmate said 'Hi Josef!' (Instead of hi Mr...lmao) and my teacher was FURIOUS and then he was all calm down like 'come here :smile:' so my classmate walked up to him and my tacher slaped him across the face so hard that the board next to him slapped him on his other cheek lol

As for something that happened to me... well, I was walking to school with my friends and they were telling me how hot the new biology teacher was and then they started taking about what kind of sex acts they want to do to him, so when I walked into the classroom that morning, I saw two of my friends sitting in the front row so I immediately went up to them and told them that these girls (AND I NAMED THEM) were in love with this new teacher and wanted to have sex with him and then detailed what sort of things they said.... and then my friend was like: OMG STOP... and I was like what.... and she looked behind her back, so I looked up and I saw that the new biology teacher was sitting in the backrow and he heard EVERYTHING and he was blushing and got up and literally stormed out of the classroom LMAO.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by z33
omgosh that's so funny but I can't with stink bombs. Someone threw literally ONE stink bomb in primary school in the hallways and the ENTIRE school STANK. We had all the teachers telling us to snitch and say who it was, we had assemblies asking us to own up but no one ever did so the teachers gave up and just told us not to do it haha.

Omg they cancelled the prom? that's a bit harsh they should've just made them clean it up. Prank calls are always funny :laugh:

Prank calls are the best in fob accent :smile: duhh helllo-Baklau.:smile:
Reply 53
Original post by oswalds
My favorite English teacher got sacked after someone complained about him joking to people that he heard voices in his head (He used to put the speaker wire to his head so it made crackling noises, grin and go "The voices in my head..." ) and showing us pictures of his patio and saying that was where he buried his wife. I didn't learn a lot from him, but he was very funny. He used to run through the classroom with his arms outstretched screaming and pretend to be drunk as well, but he was actually really nice.

We had a fire a couple of years ago due to the electrics, so had the afternoon off lessons and got to leave early. The school over the road heard about us getting out of lessons and therefore three pupils actually set fire to their own school, I think in hopes that they would get out of lessons as well.

oh my gosh poor teacher! that's so mean - and why did they sack him over that they could've just talked to him awhhh

and oh my gosh these kids ACTUALLY tried to burn their school down holy **** how stupid can you get

FOR AN AFTERNOON OFF - not even a full day!
Reply 54
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
Prank calls are the best in fob accent :smile: duhh helllo-Baklau.:smile:

YES - is there da SUMBOOOOOOOOOOOODEYYY
Original post by z33
well damn your school has a problem with fire! I need to find this YouTube video haha omg. Poor teacher though :laugh: I bet many were excluded

i know haha!, the videos not on youtube anymore i checked :frown: nah i dont think anyone (apart from the teacher) cared because it was our last week until we left anyway haha
Original post by z33
YES - is there da SUMBOOOOOOOOOOOODEYYY

http://buklau.com/ :smile:
Reply 57
Original post by driftawaay
We drew a giant penis on the board once before class and our teacher walked in and saw it and started shouting at us and then walked out of class and went to tell our head teacher... so we destroyed the evidence while she was away :colone: and then she came back with our headteacher but by then there was nothing on the board and our headteacher couldn't understand why the other teacher dragged her to the classroom, because I suspect she just told her that we are misbehaving, but didn't actually say 'they are drawing cocks on the board' and instead wanted to show her... lmao

One morning, our teacher walked into the classrom and my classmate said 'Hi Josef!' (Instead of hi Mr...lmao) and my teacher was FURIOUS and then he was all calm down like 'come here :smile:' so my classmate walked up to him and my tacher slaped him across the face so hard that the board next to him slapped him on his other cheek lol

As for something that happened to me... well, I was walking to school with my friends and they were telling me how hot the new biology teacher was and then they started taking about what kind of sex acts they want to do to him, so when I walked into the classroom that morning, I saw two of my friends sitting in the front row so I immediately went up to them and told them that these girls (AND I NAMED THEM) were in love with this new teacher and wanted to have sex with him and then detailed what sort of things they said.... and then my friend was like: OMG STOP... and I was like what.... and she looked behind her back, so I looked up and I saw that the new biology teacher was sitting in the backrow and he heard EVERYTHING and he was blushing and got up and literally stormed out of the classroom LMAO.

oh my gosh - first teacher is stupid ngl. Was she old or something? of course the evidence could be eradicated omgosh hahaha

woOW he slapped the kid?! Did he get fired omg! Our teachers don't really care, they'd be a bit weirded out like oohhhkaayyy? but they wouldn't get ANGRY! or slap us! haha

ohmygosh your poor new bio teacher! i wish we had good looking teachers - we just have wrinkley raisins that stand at the front and go ooonn and ooonnn with their monotone 20 Hz frequency voices! poor teacher though omg i would've felt like digging a hole for myself. haha your friends mustve been so PISSED at you! :lol:
Reply 58
Original post by XxHolly96xX
i know haha!, the videos not on youtube anymore i checked :frown: nah i dont think anyone (apart from the teacher) cared because it was our last week until we left anyway haha

haha we should do something like that on our last day of year 13... maybe results day haha
Original post by z33
omGOSH you canNOT ask me thatttt!!!

I think when it first came out Haunting was my favourite EVER and Control, it's my Halloween JAM

but then... GASOLINE OMG - that reference to Hurricane though I almost had a heart attack

what is yours?

omg, I CANNOT ANSWER THAT. First it was Hold me down, then Castle, then Gasoline, the young god.

AND NOW HAUNTING!!

Surprisingly, the one song I'm constantly obsessed with is Colours part II. The RAW melody is SOO BEAUTIFUL

Quick Reply

Latest