The Student Room Group

What age does it become a turn off if a guy is a virgin?

At what age does it become a turn off if a guy is a virgin/sexually inexperienced?

Ladies answer please? :p:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Mr Smurf
At what age does it become a turn off if a guy is a virgin/sexually inexperienced?

no age if you're cool enough. achieve something and look good. get some hobbies etc.

Nah not really, there is clearly not a cut off. If you truly are in love with a person, then surely this does not matter?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Too many hobbies prevent me from getting experienced :/
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Wouldn't bother me at any age. I think it would be nice to be their first.
Unless they were waiting till marriage, as I wouldn't want to wait till then.
Reply 5

You don't have to declare that you're inexperienced/never had sex. However, if it comes up, own it. Accept who you are and move forward with confidence in yourself.

Behaving insecure, saying things that betray insecurity around the issue and so on are all much greater turn-offs than just being a virgin. If you're comfortable in your own skin, women may barely register your inexperience.

Once again, accept it and own it (attractive to others and a healthy mindset for you), and obvious insecurity is a much greater turn-off than inexperience itself.
Original post by hektik
You don't have to declare that you're inexperienced/never had sex. However, if it comes up, own it. Accept who you are and move forward with confidence in yourself.

Behaving insecure, saying things that betray insecurity around the issue and so on are all much greater turn-offs than just being a virgin. If you're comfortable in your own skin, women may barely register your inexperience.

Once again, accept it and own it (attractive to others and a healthy mindset for you), and obvious insecurity is a much greater turn-off than inexperience itself.

They will definitely notice once in bed
Reply 7
Original post by IWantToBeThere
They will definitely notice once in bed

I meant it in more of a "they won't fixate on it and find it terrible" kind of way.

But I disagree, just because you've never had sex doesn't mean you'd be so bad as for it to be obvious. Possible, but not definite.
Reply 8
Are you a virgin, OP?
UMMM it dont really matter unless you get to like 50 and still a virgin ha :afraid:
I would not be turned off however despite being white I would be very turned off by your obsession for white girls while ****ting on other races
Reply 11
Original post by keturah
Wouldn't bother me at any age. I think it would be nice to be their first.
Unless they were waiting till marriage, as I wouldn't want to wait till then.

What if they were not waiting until marriage? Would you not think that there must be something wrong with them since no girl has found them worthy enough to sleep with before?
Reply 12
Original post by RiotGirll
I would not be turned off however despite being white I would be very turned off by your obsession for white girls while ****ting on other races

I don't **** on other races of girls. I am just not attracted to them.
When they're dead, really.
What if they were not waiting until marriage? Would you not think that there must be something wrong with them since no girl has found them worthy enough to sleep with before?

I agree with the person you quoted. It's nice to be their first, but I wouldn't want to wait until marriage.

No I wouldn't think something was wrong with them, in the case of my boyfriend it was just that he was too shy, coupled with his first time wanting to be with someone he really liked. There's nothing wrong with someone who's a virgin, I was really happy that he thinks I'm special enough to share his first time with
It's only a turn off if the guy isn't rich, doesn't have muscles, doesn't have good facial aesthetics and isn't tall.
I would like a guy to know what he is doing but not to have slept around much. It shows a guy is indiscriminate and therefore easy, and that sex with him would just be another name on the list for him.
Is there an age when it is considered a turn on? :lolwut:

15 maybe? :tongue:
Any age under 25 realistically.. older than that and I'd start wondering if there was a deeper reason.. but if I liked them I'd not be that bothered xD
Reply 19
Original post by georgiaswift
I agree with the person you quoted. It's nice to be their first, but I wouldn't want to wait until marriage.

No I wouldn't think something was wrong with them, in the case of my boyfriend it was just that he was too shy, coupled with his first time wanting to be with someone he really liked. There's nothing wrong with someone who's a virgin, I was really happy that he thinks I'm special enough to share his first time with

fyi thats one of the oldest rules in the book

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending