The Student Room Group

Funniest school stories?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by z33
haha we should do something like that on our last day of year 13... maybe results day haha

OMG! you should then put the video on youtube , youll never be forgotten :wink:
OMG WAIT I HAVE MORE.

There was a boy at in one of our classes that smelled like a goat and LOOKED like a goat. He lived on a farm and they did have a goat so we thought thats why he smelled like a goat but we didn't understand why he LOOKED like one. One morning the girls were talking at a table and one of the girls started making goat noises, I don't know if she was making fun of the guy or if it was unrelated but she was making goat noises, and the guy got up from his seat and he looked SO angry like a psychopath about to kill someone and he dragged the girl to the floor and started kicking her and beating her up LMAOOOO

Also, one morning there were shoe marks on the desks and the teacher came in and saw it and she was SO angry and kept asking who did it and no one would own up to it, so she made everyone take off their shoes and then she looked at everyone's shoes to compare the marks with the ones on the desk to identiy who it was. WHAT A DETECTIVE. lmao

Also, this same teacher, she is scared of mice and there was a mouse in the classroom once and she wa so scared that she climbed on top of her desk, the only problem is that this teacher was extremely fat and she ended up breaking the desk. And then the next morning a few students put a toy mouse on her desk and she was so angry she walked out and refused to teach the class LMAO
Reply 62
Original post by fandom-queen
omg, I CANNOT ANSWER THAT. First it was Hold me down, then Castle, then Gasoline, the young god.

AND NOW HAUNTING!!

Surprisingly, the one song I'm constantly obsessed with is Colours part II. The RAW melody is SOO BEAUTIFUL

Oh my GOSH Castle and Hold me down and evERYTHING is so beautiful!!!

Hold me down was the first song i ever heard by her! and YAS colours part II is LIFE just when she goes everything is- HIGH NOTES I CAN'T BREATHE

Haunting is AMAZING omgosh she's a queen she's so amazing SLAY ME
Reply 63
Original post by XxHolly96xX
OMG! you should then put the video on youtube , youll never be forgotten :wink:

yass omg i will! :tongue:

Original post by driftawaay
OMG WAIT I HAVE MORE.

There was a boy at in one of our classes that smelled like a goat and LOOKED like a goat. He lived on a farm and they did have a goat so we thought thats why he smelled like a goat but we didn't understand why he LOOKED like one. One morning the girls were talking at a table and one of the girls started making goat noises, I don't know if she was making fun of the guy or if it was unrelated but she was making goat noises, and the guy got up from his seat and he looked SO angry like a psychopath about to kill someone and he dragged the girl to the floor and started kicking her and beating her up LMAOOOO

Also, one morning there were shoe marks on the desks and the teacher came in and saw it and she was SO angry and kept asking who did it and no one would own up to it, so she made everyone take off their shoes and then she looked at everyone's shoes to compare the marks with the ones on the desk to identiy who it was. WHAT A DETECTIVE. lmao

Also, this same teacher, she is scared of mice and there was a mouse in the classroom once and she wa so scared that she climbed on top of her desk, the only problem is that this teacher was extremely fat and she ended up breaking the desk. And then the next morning a few students put a toy mouse on her desk and she was so angry she walked out and refused to teach the class LMAO

Holy ****! omg that kid has PROBLEMSSSS! That's so scary omf

ohmygosh that teacher is Sherlock Holmes haha :lol:

omg :eek: it's like how elephants are scared of mice ahahahaha i can't deal poor teacher. Omg the students are JOKERs hahaha I wish I went to your school
Reply 64
Original post by z33
Haha omg wtf glad i didn't go to a mixed school so many toilet incidents! Second guy must've been REALLY bored... do you think he put them on YouTube? :laugh:

I'm not sure if he put them on YouTube, I wish I'd asked him because I saw a couple of the videos he did of my friends walking in on him and they were hilarious.
This actually happened a few weeks ago...
We were in a history class (yr11) and someone at the back threw a condom on the teachers desk. Normally he's really chill, but when he saw the condom he went into super saiyan rage mode, literally screaming his head off. He said that the culprit should own up now otherwise he'll call SLT (Senior Leader Team) of course no one said anything, so he got the headmistress and she was like "right" and picked up the condom with her walkie talkie antenna (all the SLTs have one) then she was like "At least its not used" lmao. She made us all right at least one page statements because no one was admitting anything. some people said they didn't see anything so she was like "I don't care write something, tell me what you did over the weekend, right a short story as long as it's one page. We missed half of the next lesson because we were still in the history room. (the next lesson was PSHE so no one cared anyway). She read all of the statements and still no one admitted anything. So she made us all come back at lunch, in the period between PSHE and lunch someone snitched, (thank god) so we got to leave.

In the end the boy that did was excluded, and when he came back to the next history lesson (like two weeks later) we had started our history coursework, he didn't have a folder or anything so told the teacher. The teacher said if you didn't chuck a condom in my class you wouldn't have missed the important admin etc" Now this boy went rage he said and I quote "I didn't miss your fcking lesson because of the condom I fcked up my fcking leg so I wasn't in school. Fcking retard!" The history teacher was like you get a top degree from a top university and then call me a retard" Everyone in the class just looked at each other...

History is intense!!!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 66
Original post by homeland.lsw
We were in a history class (yr11) and someone at the back threw a condom on the teachers desk. Normally he's really chill, but when he saw the condom he went into super saiyan rage mode, literally screaming his head off. He said that the culprit should own up now otherwise he'll call SLT (Senior Leader Team) of course no one said anything, so he got the headmistress and she was like "right" and picked up the condom with her walkie talkie antenna (all the SLTs have one) then she was like "At least its not used" lmao. She made us all right at least one page statements because no one was admitting anything. some people said they didn't see anything so she was like "I don't care write something, tell me what you did over the weekend, right a short story as long as it's one page. We missed half of the next lesson because we were still in the history room. (the next lesson was PSHE so no one cared anyway). She read all of the statements and still no one admitted anything. So she made us all come back at lunch, in the period between PSHE and lunch someone snitched, (thank god) so we got to leave.

In the end the boy that did was excluded, and when he came back to the next history lesson (like two weeks later) we had started our history coursework, he didn't have a folder or anything so told the teacher. The teacher said if you didn't chuck a condom in my class you wouldn't have missed the important admin etc" Now this boy went rage he said and I quote "I didn't miss your fcking lesson because of the condom I fcked up my fcking leg so I wasn't in school. Fcking retard!" The history teacher was like you get a top degree from a top university and then call me a retard" Everyone in the class just looked at each other...

History is intense!!!

Holy **** it's like the Cold War :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my gosh that's so funny, and yeah at least it WASN'T used omgosh! I would never snitch but I'm thankful to people that do haha daym though that kid needs to be moved to the other history class! almost feel bad for the teacher haha awh
Original post by z33
Holy **** it's like the Cold War :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my gosh that's so funny, and yeah at least it WASN'T used omgosh! I would never snitch but I'm thankful to people that do haha daym though that kid needs to be moved to the other history class! almost feel bad for the teacher haha awh

I don't know what's happened to him, funny thing is his parents are really strict...
I see him waiting for his YGs on the corner of the street after school so I'm like *shrugs*
And our form time is so jokes, basically our form tutor is the head of tech, so we have form time in the tech room with all the vices etc. and me and my friends stuff anything we can find in the vices.
So far we've destroyed
A few whiteboard pens
Glue sticks
CDs
Two computer mice
Countless water bottles
Also there's a microwave in the techroom so we put stuff in the microwave. we don't turn it on though, we don't want to kill ourselves :smile:)

History is intense!!!

Lmao "Fcking retard" I'm gone
A few years back I was playing hide and seek with some friends. It was decided that it would be unfair if anyone was to hide in the toilets, so that was banned, but I went and hid in a cubicle anyway. :innocent:

Anyway, so the seeker came in and saw my shoes under the cubicle. She assumed that I'd locked the door (when I hadn't), so kicked it. The door smacked me in the head and KO'd me.
Reply 71
And our form time is so jokes, basically our form tutor is the head of tech, so we have form time in the tech room with all the vices etc. and me and my friends stuff anything we can find in the vices.
So far we've destroyed
A few whiteboard pens
Glue sticks
CDs
Two computer mice
Countless water bottles
Also there's a microwave in the techroom so we put stuff in the microwave. we don't turn it on though, we don't want to kill ourselves :smile:)

oh my gosh you guys must be ReeealLLLYyy bored haha
Reply 72
Original post by preetg97
A few years back I was playing hide and seek with some friends. It was decided that it would be unfair if anyone was to hide in the toilets, so that was banned, but I went and hid in a cubicle anyway. :innocent:

Anyway, so the seeker came in and saw my shoes under the cubicle. She assumed that I'd locked the door (when I hadn't), so kicked it. The door smacked me in the head and KO'd me.

oh my gosh you were actually KO'd hahaha omg awwwhhh **** must've hurt :eek:
Original post by preetg97

That's what you get for cheating lmao, hope you're ok though.
I'm surprised you can be so comfortable in the toilets, in my school, I avoid them at all costs lol :biggrin:
Original post by z33
Oh my GOSH Castle and Hold me down and evERYTHING is so beautiful!!!

Hold me down was the first song i ever heard by her! and YAS colours part II is LIFE just when she goes everything is- HIGH NOTES I CAN'T BREATHE

Haunting is AMAZING omgosh she's a queen she's so amazing SLAY ME

SHE IS PERFECT SHE IS GOD, I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL BUILD A SHRINE AT HOME, FOR HER. FORGET RELIGION, THE ONLY GOD I WORSHIP IS HER <3 <3

I was SO MAD she didn't win upcoming artist in the EMAs. I mean, I like Troye Sivan.........but HALSEY IS HALSEY!!!!
Original post by z33
oh my gosh - first teacher is stupid ngl. Was she old or something? of course the evidence could be eradicated omgosh hahaha

woOW he slapped the kid?! Did he get fired omg! Our teachers don't really care, they'd be a bit weirded out like oohhhkaayyy? but they wouldn't get ANGRY! or slap us! haha

ohmygosh your poor new bio teacher! i wish we had good looking teachers - we just have wrinkley raisins that stand at the front and go ooonn and ooonnn with their monotone 20 Hz frequency voices! poor teacher though omg i would've felt like digging a hole for myself. haha your friends mustve been so PISSED at you! :lol:

English lesson, class discussion "Which BBC weather presenter has the biggest t**ts" , need i say more?

Spoiler

Reply 76
SHE IS PERFECT SHE IS GOD, I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL BUILD A SHRINE AT HOME, FOR HER. FORGET RELIGION, THE ONLY GOD I WORSHIP IS HER <3 <3

I was SO MAD she didn't win upcoming artist in the EMAs. I mean, I like Troye Sivan.........but HALSEY IS HALSEY!!!!

HALSEY SLAYS TROYE AND EVERYONE ELSE OMF

SHe's so amazingHAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW AMERICANA MUSIC VIDEO SHE LOOKS SO GOOD I CRIED SO MUCHOSIDOA
Reply 77
Original post by REMLewis
English lesson, class discussion "Which BBC weather presenter has the biggest t**ts" , need i say more?

Spoiler

oh my gosh hahaha :lol: that teacher though
Original post by z33
halsey slays troye and everyone else omf

she's so amazinghave you seen the new americana music video she looks so good i cried so muchosidoa

yes, omg, i would go gay for her, just perfection <3 <3

and her voice in the colours monologue is gaahhhh!!!!!! The lines itself, i mean, she's not just a singer, she's a storyteller, a painter, using her words and voice to draw images in our minds.

She is the metaphorical angel.
Reply 79
yes, omg, i would go gay for her, just perfection <3 <3

and her voice in the colours monologue is gaahhhh!!!!!! The lines itself, i mean, she's not just a singer, she's a storyteller, a painter, using her words and voice to draw images in our minds.

She is the metaphorical angel.

she is an angel omg she is so ****ing beautiful and talented, amazing actress and she sounds so ****ing HOT OMG she's SO BEAUTIFUL I WISH I LOOKED LIKE HER Ssiofdiojds Just her cover of Walk the Line is all you need she sounds so HOTTT

and her love for her fans and what she does for them i can't the matching tattoos and hair dyeing literally she SLAYS my life omgosh.

Quick Reply

Latest