The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chrisidialu
Nope

Oh Thank God I am so relieved. That means International applicants get later than home students.
Original post by kind3110
Oh Thank God I am so relieved. That means International applicants get later than home students.

Thats not true. I know international students who already have 3+ offers before home students. It depends.
Original post by emilywenzel98
Thats not true. I know international students who already have 3+ offers before home students. It depends.

Oh
Original post by kind3110

When you assume, you make an ass out of u and me :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SSD07
I do chemistry, maths and psychology, and I'm predicted A*AA. You??
Don't worry it's still early days! I haven't had any offers yet from anywhere :frown: Newcastle is the only one I have heard from. I'm also applying to Nottingham, have you heard from them yet??

Ah I see, you excel me, both in terms of grades and the subject strengths.

I got AAC Bio Psych Hist, predicted ABB. Nope, only heard from Lancaster. They also have forgotten to invite me to their applicant open day lol.
I'm an EU applicant (Austria), applied on 15th October for Maths... received an offer from Manchester two days ago :smile:
Anyone had an offer from Durham for anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still had no offers :sad:
How long does Durham takes to give out decisions?
I finally got an offer from Warwick.

TWO WEEKS after I sent my application off.
Just got an offer from Leeds after 5 days!! :biggrin::biggrin:
... now gotta wait for the others though hahaha
Okay, has anyone heard from Aberdeen yet??? I applied for medicine, but they didn't even send me an acknowledgement email....
#confusedasian :s-smilie:
Reply 392
UEA have already offered me a place to study psychology and it was within two days of them receiving my application, so you should hear back very soon! :smile:
Reply 393
Lincoln and Kent both were really fast!
Has anyone had any offers from Southampton, Leicester or Chichester?
Original post by kalie97
Lincoln and Kent both were really fast!
Has anyone had any offers from Southampton, Leicester or Chichester?

I'm waiting for Southampton, haven't had an offer yet [edit: have had an acknowledgement email! - bit of a misunderstanding below] (sent 12th Oct)

Still 0/4 offers; the wait is killing me! I am applying for my 5th tomorrow, which is Kent - if I hear from them quicker than the ones I applied to two weeks ago it'd be typical!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by emmathereader
I'm waiting for Southampton, haven't heard anything yet (sent 12th Oct)

Do Southampton usually send out acknowledgement emails? And don't worry, I think around this time the admissions tutors are probably sitting down and going through applications quickly before we return to school! :h:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Do Southampton usually send out acknowledgement emails? And don't worry, I think around this time the admissions tutors are probably sitting down and going through applications quickly before we return to school! :h:

I got an acknowledgment from Southampton

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by spiritless98
I got an acknowledgment from Southampton

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm, then I guess they just simply haven't yet started looking at the other posters application.

What are you applying for? :h:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Hmm, then I guess they just simply haven't yet started looking at the other posters application.

What are you applying for? :h:

Medicine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applied for maths on October 14th to Oxford, Southampton, Surrey, Exeter and Bristol. Yesterday, got offers from Southampton and Bristol!!! :u:

Latest