The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

if she slept with them that's fine. as long as she did not **** them.
Hell no.
I would also say no to half that number
As long as i don't feel that these 15 men qualify as competition
Make that a third
thanks for motivating me to want to sleep with 15 men, so i don't end up marrying guys like you!
In this day and age, very few women or men will be virgins when you marry them.

This is such a typical question.

If instead, we asked, "Would you marry a man who had sex with more than 15 people", the first thought that would pop into my head would be "15? That's pretty low for a guy". It's this underlying gender bias that puts women at disadvantage.

Should I marry a woman who has had sex with more than 15 men?

If my brother, friend or colleague asked me this about his potential wife, I would tell him no.

Why?

Because if you have to ask this question, it shows you are uncomfortable with her sexualitiy, and could ultimatley cause a bad marriage.

But if you're asking me if its okay to marry a woman who has had sex with 15 people, um, then YES, because its her body and you can't control her past. So long as she hasn't slept with any of these people WHILST YOU WERE TOGETHER, what can you say about it really?

If you start questioning your feelings or future with somebody because of their past, where does it stop really?
who wouldn't want to marry a hoe? get with :hand:
Reply 8
If you love her, why would you care about how many people has she slept with? She'll just be more experienced.

I find this pretty stupid. If we were talking about guys, they would be more than proud to have slept with 15 girls, why would she be less desirable if she had done the same thing?
Original post by panophobic

If instead, we asked, "Would you marry a man who had sex with more than 15 people", the first thought that would pop into my head would be "15? That's pretty low for a guy". It's this underlying gender bias that puts women at disadvantage.

If my brother, friend or colleague asked me this about his potential wife, I would tell him no.

Why?

Because if you have to ask this question, it shows you are uncomfortable with her sexualitiy, and could ultimatley cause a bad marriage.

But if you're asking me if its okay to marry a woman who has had sex with 15 people, um, then YES, because its her body and you can't control her past. So long as she hasn't slept with any of these people WHILST YOU WERE TOGETHER, what can you say about it really?

If you start questioning your feelings or future with somebody because of their past, where does it stop really?

lmfao, horrendous logic, the past is a good indicator of the future, nobody denies this, there are in fact studies that show the more men a woman has slept with, the more unhappy and likely to divorce she is (surprise surprise)
taking a ride on the cock carousel in your 20's and having sex with as many men as possible and then settling down later because you are a washed up harlot is not an excuse to start on a clean slate and justify your promiscuity as a 'past phase'

hell no, lol

are you crazy

you want me to risk my financial stability with someone like that and plus it would feel disgusting
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by thecatwithnohat
who wouldn't want to marry a hoe? get with :hand:

Why would she be a hoe? He just said that she has slept with 15 guys.

Does she become a hoe if she's had several boyfriends and a few one night stands?

I'm pretty shocked that most people here are saying similar things.
Original post by Pcabezas

Does she become a hoe if she's had several boyfriends and a few one night stands?

To most of us she is a hoe lol.
Hm, interesting question.

As long as none of them were ONS and all during serious relationships then I could possibly accept it. I feel justified in that because I wouldn't ever sleep with someone outside of a relationship.

But the problem with this is that 15+ men is quite a lot so if they were all during relationships, her average relationship clearly doesn't last very long, which could point to a deeper problem with her ability to maintain a relationship? So maybe not after all... :dontknow:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by panophobic

Why?

trying to justify your larger than 15 figure?

You can say a sexually liberated woman is allowed to do what she wants blah blah

But think of it this way:

If she met her final partner who she was like "right, I want to settle down with him" at like mid-30 / 40 then I'd understand the 15 other partners because she's obviously had a long life, and it'll be safe to assume that her relationships were relatively meaningful enough to last a small while.

However, if she's getting married at like 24 and has been penetrated by 15 guys before meeting her fiancée to be, I'd feel a bit iffy and would assume a small number or quite a few of them were ONSs. Just 15 is a bit much to me.

Yes all hoes
I wouldn't marry a guy who'd been with too many girls tbh

:smug:
There's a term for this kind of person: a cock monkey, because they swing from penis to penis.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
You can say a sexually liberated woman is allowed to do what she wants blah blah

But think of it this way:

If she met her final partner who she was like "right, I want to settle down with him" at like mid-30 / 40 then I'd understand the 15 other partners because she's obviously had a long life, and it'll be safe to assume that her relationships were relatively meaningful enough to last a small while.

However, if she's getting married at like 24 and has been penetrated by 15 guys before meeting her fiancée to be, I'd feel a bit iffy and would assume a small number or quite a few of them were ONSs. Just 15 is a bit much to me.

I find this rather agreeable. :h:

Latest