The Student Room Group

Which body do you like the most and WHY?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
15% to 20% for me, more cuddly
Reply 61
Original post by Ahmed766
Modern body building from my view is just about the biggest muscles and a lot of body builders look terrible and destroy their body instead of it. Back in the day it wasn't all about size and I don't understand why the bellies of all body builders are like inflated or something? Ask yourself this, some people may think you look good but can you actually sprint? Body building also causes athletes to take steroids to keep up with each others size which is its own problem... I don't think it should be considered a sport as it is probably not even healthy.

1) Why does a bodybuilder need to sprint?
2) Every sport has steroid use in it.....
3) By your logic no sport is actually a sport......
Original post by NathanDYEL
Well I'm going to say somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd photo. :smile:

Somewhere between is good. This photo does well to show extremes. It's either massively muscular like roids, or boringly average, or just tubby.
Modern body building from my view is just about the biggest muscles and a lot of body builders look terrible and destroy their body instead of it. Back in the day it wasn't all about size and I don't understand why the bellies of all body builders are like inflated or something? Ask yourself this, some people may think you look good but can you actually sprint? Body building also causes athletes to take steroids to keep up with each others size which is its own problem... I don't think it should be considered a sport as it is probably not even healthy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y98Z6v7BQE&t=2m45s
3) By your logic no sport is actually a sport.....
4) stfu phaggot.

There's performance enhancers.

And then just roids like to build physique. Bodybuilding is notorious for both but especially the latter. And those dudes look down on cardio, so while they can bench a car, they can't even jog a mile. Pathetic.
15-25% although, i'd not be bothered with 30% either tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
3rd and 4th photos are the goal.

1st and 2nd look disgusting.
Reply 67
Original post by King Mal
There's performance enhancers.

And then just roids like to build physique. Bodybuilding is notorious for both but especially the latter. And those dudes look down on cardio, so while they can bench a car, they can't even jog a mile. Pathetic.

Steroids are PEDs....... Basketball players and baseball players use the same steroids as bodybuilders do, well there may be a slight variation actually, but all use steroids nethertheless.

And they do more cardio when shredding for a show than most people. :smile:

Please do some research before commenting false information.
10 to 25% is fine with me.
Steroids are PEDs....... Basketball players and baseball players use the same steroids as bodybuilders do, well there may be a slight variation actually, but all use steroids nethertheless.

And they do more cardio when shredding for a show than most people. :smile:

Please do some research before commenting false information.

Do you know what cardio is.
3) By your logic no sport is actually a sport.....
4) stfu phaggot.

A "phaggot" is a term I certainly wouldn't use to describe myself. But come on man, you got topless pictures of yourself on your profile and you're calling me a phaggot? :/

Every sport has steroid use in it... That's certainly very likely however I doubt steroids are abused as much as in body building. I think some tournaments even allow you to use steroids? Damaging your DNA is something which has a lot of consequences and doesn't just impact you, it can affect your children as well.

Going to the gym everyday and drinking protein powder doesn't seem very productive to society and there are other things to focus on in your life. Going to the gym shouldn't really count as work unless you're a personal trainer. Body-building these days is pretty dumb and is all about getting the biggest muscles you can get which is pretty bad because balance is important. Bodybuilding is very demanding and as soon as you stop training your muscles shrink and you get weaker, this can have some pretty bad consequences such as leading to depression and other psychological problems.
That guy's problem is he needs a hedge trimmer to combat the hair growing out his shoulders/back.

Guy is not that big, I'm talking about competing body builders but damn that dude has some beef.
A "phaggot" is a term I certainly wouldn't use to describe myself. But come on man, you got topless pictures of yourself on your profile and you're calling me a phaggot? :/

Every sport has steroid use in it... That's certainly very likely however I doubt steroids are abused as much as in body building. I think some tournaments even allow you to use steroids? Damaging your DNA is something which has a lot of consequences and doesn't just impact you, it can affect your children as well.

Going to the gym everyday and drinking protein powder doesn't seem very productive to society and there are other things to focus on in your life. Going to the gym shouldn't really count as work unless you're a personal trainer. Body-building these days is pretty dumb and is all about getting the biggest muscles you can get which is pretty bad because balance is important. Bodybuilding is very demanding and as soon as you stop training your muscles shrink and you get weaker, this can have some pretty bad consequences such as leading to depression and other psychological problems.

how is that part any different from other sports tho? :smile:
Reply 74

I wouldn't expect you to describe yourself as a phaggot....... You're the one looking at them and talking about them :tongue:

In terms of everything you said it relates just as much to other sports.
Reply 75
Original post by King Mal
Do you know what cardio is.

Yes but clearly you don't know much about anything :tongue:
Yes but clearly you don't know much about anything :tongue:

Says the dude calling people "phags"

Look at man's photo album though. Then punch yourself several times for even speaking to him.
15% is the best, because it realistic at it looks nice. The top two look disgusting an over the top!
(edited 8 years ago)
The one that says 15%.

Quick Reply

Latest