The Student Room Group

Which body do you like the most and WHY?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by King Mal
Says the dude calling people "phags"

Do you even lift ? Clearly not so stop spouting crap you don't know about :smile:
Original post by NathanDYEL
I wouldn't expect you to describe yourself as a phaggot....... You're the one looking at them and talking about them :tongue:

In terms of everything you said it relates just as much to other sports.

Come on bro, you're talking about body-building and I guess I wanted to see your results :tongue: I don't really have a problem with bodybuilding but I don't think modern body building is very representative of what it should be like. I think size should be important but not more important over other factors to the extent that people look like walking balloon bags.. Just my view though
So u weight 45kg? How is that possible whats our height
Depends where from and how they're cooked. A Big Mac is about 500 calories, a large Big Mac meal with a milkshake is in excess of 1500. Wouldn't recommend stuffing your face with junk food all day every day for the sake of your health of course, and 4000 calories a day is probably extreme at your weight and you'll almost certainly gain weight eating less than that, but consistency is the trick. It's all trial and error as well; if you're eating 2500 a day every day, and you're not gaining, increase by another 500 a day and see how much you weigh in a week's time. Keep going until the scales start moving, it'll happen soon enough :wink:
Reply 84
Original post by Ahmed766
Come on bro, you're talking about body-building and I guess I wanted to see your results :tongue: I don't really have a problem with bodybuilding but I don't think modern body building is very representative of what it should be like. I think size should be important but not more important over other factors to the extent that people look like walking balloon bags.. Just my view though

I agree with you in the respect modern bodybuilder is way off where it should be !! Bring back Frank Zane type physique :smile:
Anywhere from 10-15% is perfect.
Original post by Ahmed766

You seem to give off the impression that your heavily ignorant on this topic. Youre not making sense. Thats the entire point of bodybuilding to build your muscles as big as possible in a way thats aesthetically pleasing/symmetrical even if that does result in looking like a walking balloon. And on your point about steroid its not a maybe, its pretty much 100% certainty that top competing bodybuilders take it along with HGH and other illegal substance.

Imo i prefer strength training programs
I agree with you in the respect modern bodybuilder is way off where it should be !! Bring back Frank Zane type physique :smile:

Sadik Hadzovic, Frank Zane and Lazar Angelov! I think they're amazing!
6-7%. That's what I'm aiming for. I'm around 12% right now,
10-12% is nice . Bottom row is sickening.
Original post by Mentally
You seem to give off the impression that your heavily ignorant on this topic. Youre not making sense. Thats the entire point of bodybuilding to build your muscles as big as possible in a way thats aesthetically pleasing/symmetrical even if that does result in looking like a walking balloon. And on your point about steroid its not a maybe, its pretty much 100% certainty that top competing bodybuilders take it along with HGH and other illegal substance.

Imo i prefer strength training programs

I'm not going to claim to be very knowledgeable around this topic because I'm not. I was merely stating my opinion however I disagree with what you've said about the point of body-building. Body building is about getting lean with a good size not looking very big with non functional muscle that limits your movement. What a lot of body-builders look like today is certainly not attractive to me but to others it may look great I'm assuming that's why the sport is surviving but that doesn't change the fact that their life style will lead to serious consequences in the future.
Do you even lift ? Clearly not so stop spouting crap you don't know about :smile:

who the **** even repped you.
I could post a shirtless av like you but eh. Not feeling desperate enough.
Op argues like a preschooler.
"No I'm not. You are! :aetsch:

:rolleyes:
How old r u?

I have the same problem as you. I can wrap my fingers around my wrist with space remaining.
I was at my worst during year 11 (16y/o) i was 5"11 and 60kg. I used to eat so much and wonder why i was still skinny. The answer to your problem is;

Eat more. For e.g i noticed most skinny guys complain about not gaining weight but if they were to count their daily calorie intake, its actually below maintenance.

Right now i follow GOMAD(gallon of full fat milk a day) and eat 3 full meals (5000kcal) its not easy. Its painful actually. I have to **** every 10 minutes. I hate the taste of a milk and feel like i wanna puke. But im gettig results, currently at 70kg. (Hopefully 75 soo)
you and i arent blessed with great genetics so we just have to work harder
10-15%, but preferably bigger than those guys.
15% is HOT.
Original post by bassbabe
10-12% is nice . Bottom row is sickening.

If you had to decide from either the 3% one or 40% what would you chose
Told you i used to think i ate alot until i actually write it down and counted my calories. One of the blessings though we have as ectomorphs is that we're allowed to eat dessert and junk food without it affecting us 2 badly. I wouldnt exactly suggest implementing it in your diet however because you also need the essential nutritions from other food but if you find it easier just dontgo overboard such that 50% of ur kcal is from desserts!
Reply 98
Go. BODYFAT.jpg

10-12%, looks like they hit the gym often but are not on steroids
Original post by Mentally
Told you i used to think i ate alot until i actually write it down and counted my calories. One of the blessings though we have as ectomorphs is that we're allowed to eat dessert and junk food without it affecting us 2 badly. I wouldnt exactly suggest implementing it in your diet however because you also need the essential nutritions from other food but if you find it easier just dontgo overboard such that 50% of ur kcal is from desserts!

Just because not all fat that is stored doesn't show doesn't necessarily mean it's a good thing. People who are ectomorphs tend to store fat in their organs and this can cause serious health problems later. If you eat something it won't just disappear and get out of your body that easily.

Quick Reply

Latest