The Student Room Group

Really inspired by Chinese guy today

So I was filling petrol (well diesel) and a blue Maserati pulls up in the pump next to me. Black wheels, coupe, totally baller-looking car. And this short, Chinese guy gets out to fill the petrol.

Let's be honest, short Chinese guys are pretty much at the bottom of the food chain for attracting hot white women - I personally think they're really cool - And then after a little while, this beautiful blonde babe gets out the other side. At first I thought he must have abducted her but no, she went into the station and I saw her inside just going to the loo. In sure they were together.

How amazing is that. The moral of the story is that buying an expensive car will get you a hot girl, even if you're weak and ugly - and I'm tall and handsome, so maybe I'll get two.

Great day :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

No the moral of the story is not to make sweeping generalisations.
Cool story bro. Changed my life.
That's good. But someone with your personality? You're more likely to run up to a gas station with a tin foil hat and stick the nozzle up your butt muttering about your post count on TSR.

xoxoxo
Original post by Phoebe Buffay
No the moral of the story is not to make sweeping generalisations.

Which generalisation did I make?!
Reply 5
@Proxenus

Because we must all take a chance.
Reply 6
Original post by Awesome Genius

Oh Idk, the one about Chinese people, food, and chains...and something about the bottom...

'Chinese guys are pretty much at the bottom of the food chain for attracting hot women'

'that buying an expensive car will get you a hot girl'
Original post by Phoebe Buffay
'Chinese guys are pretty much at the bottom of the food chain for attracting hot women'

'that buying an expensive car will get you a hot girl'

Oh right. You seem pretty attractive - are you into Chinese guys and **** cars?
Reply 9
lol what are you
Oh right. You seem pretty attractive - are you into Chinese guys and **** cars?

you are priceless
Wtf...

Spoiler

why don't you like Chinesians?
Reply 13
Don't you get bored of this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by King Mal
why don't you like Chinesians?

I don't think its the fact of not liking it... I think its the annoying assumptions that everybody makes on somebody that LOOKS chinese.... -_-
I do. All hail the Chinese.
Or that...
Original post by ravioliyears
I don't think its the fact of not liking it... I think its the annoying assumptions that everybody makes on somebody that LOOKS chinese.... -_-

He knows I am joking. What has this thread turned into.
Original post by ravioliyears
Or that...

exactly, in Mandarin for extra points.
So I was filling petrol (well diesel) and a blue Maserati pulls up in the pump next to me. Black wheels, coupe, totally baller-looking car. And this short, Chinese guy gets out to fill the petrol.

Let's be honest, short Chinese guys are pretty much at the bottom of the food chain for attracting hot women. And then after a little while, this beautiful blonde babe gets out the other side. At first I thought he must have abducted her but no, she went into the station and I saw her inside just going to the loo. In sure they were together.

How amazing is that. The moral of the story is that buying an expensive car will get you a hot girl, even if you're weak and ugly - and I'm tall and handsome, so maybe I'll get two.

Great day :smile:

Have you watched this?

[video="youtube;EaqqDnblUMI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaqqDnblUMI[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest