The Student Room Group

What age does it become a turn off if a guy is a virgin?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kkboyk
70?

If I was a similar age but don't think I'll be having sex with a 70 year old any time soon 😂
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
16 is actually pretty young for a guy to lose it, I mean most 16 year old guys look like children.

At 20 it starts becoming a bit weird, like wizardmode

Wizard mode hahahahahahahahahahahahahah BRUH I'M DYING LOL
Girls with a sexual history may care about it.
Reply 43
Original post by Mr Smurf
At what age does it become a turn off if a guy is a virgin/sexually inexperienced?

Ladies answer please? :p:

I think uni is the natural cuttoff in most people's minds - as in if you're older than the typical age for graduating from uni (21/22), and you sill havent had sex, it seems a bit weird.

Especially if you went to uni and you didnt get laid.....everyone gets laid at uni. That's what it's for.
lost mine at 9 but i'd say 12 max
Reply 45
Original post by starstuff
What age does it become a turn off if a girl is a virgin?

Never.

In fact the complete opposite. Virginal women are more sought after, and every guy want's to be a girl's first.
My age. If I met a guy who was a virgin, I would probably take his virginity, see if he has the potential to get better quick and if not, let him go
Reply 47
Original post by keturah
If I was a similar age but don't think I'll be having sex with a 70 year old any time soon 😂

Not even if he was 10/10 and had unbreakable hips?
Original post by kkboyk
Not even if he was 10/10 and had unbreakable hips?

Find me a 10/10 and I'll let you know.
Reply 49
Original post by keturah
Find me a 10/10 and I'll let you know.

Well?
Original post by kkboyk
Well?

😣😲😩 that would be a no
Reply 51
Original post by keturah
😣😲😩 that would be a no

Don't be picky :unimpressed:
At what age does it become a turn off if a guy is a virgin/sexually inexperienced?

Personally speaking, it wouldn't be a turn-off for me, irrespective of one's age. And if anything, I would prefer to be dating a virgin, than someone who has gone and had multiple one night stands; I find that trashy, just my opinion. Of course, if the person I was dating had been in long-term relationships and had sex, then that's not an issue. But in short, I'd rather go out with a virgin than someone who sleeps around. You have nothing to worry about! And if the girl you meet truly loves you, she shouldn't care that you are a virgin either! :smile:
Original post by kkboyk
Don't be picky :unimpressed:

Fine I guess I can settle for Vince cable and David Dimbleby

White girls hate virgins. So you'll die a virgin :lol:
Reply 55
Original post by InadequateJusticex
White girls hate virgins. So you'll die a virgin :lol:

Nah they just don't like Oriental guys. :frown:
Nah they just don't like Oriental guys. :frown:

Exactly. Just give up and get yourself a hooker mate that's the closest you'll get to white p
Reply 57
Original post by keturah
Fine I guess I can settle for Vince cable and David Dimbleby

That's such a low standard. Go for Elton John.
The less girls he had slept with the better, I wouldnt want some used up guy with damaged goods and sti's.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending