The Student Room Group

Is there anyway to rid myself of emotional desires for intimacy

I spend sooo much time thinking about all these fantasies and desires I have about girls. Non sexual ones I literally soebd ages thinking about holding hands with a girl or playing with her hair kissing her on the forehead. Is there anyway to rid myself of these desires because im starting to realise they will never be fullfilled so im just torturing myself with all these romantic desires
What level wizard are you?
Gonna suggest vasectomy , but can't get rid of romantic desires though.
ask the girl out you dimwit
Original post by Anonymous
I spend sooo much time thinking about all these fantasies and desires I have about girls. Non sexual ones I literally soebd ages thinking about holding hands with a girl or playing with her hair kissing her on the forehead. Is there anyway to rid myself of these desires because im starting to realise they will never be fullfilled so im just torturing myself with all these romantic desires

Why will they never be fulfilled?
Reply 5
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Gonna suggest vasectomy , but can't get rid of romantic desires though.

I have sexual desires as well but they bother me less for 2 reasons. Firstly if Im horny I can just masturbate and then all my sexual desires are gone. And also If I really really do want sex I can always pay for it (not that I plan on doing it). But theres no way to even really pay to fullfill romantic desires like kissiing hand holding, playing with her hair etc also theyre with me all the time not just if im horny there with me 24/7
Original post by Anonymous
I have sexual desires as well but they bother me less for 2 reasons. Firstly if Im horny I can just masturbate and then all my sexual desires are gone. And also If I really really do want sex I can always pay for it (not that I plan on doing it). But theres no way to even really pay to fullfill romantic desires like kissiing hand holding, playing with her hair etc also theyre with me all the time not just if im horny there with me 24/7

Maybe ask whoever this person is.
I wish I knew how to I'm a girl going through the same thing. I keep thinking about held in a guys arms, stroking his hair etc. It's so painful :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest