The Student Room Group

Present ideas for boyfriend??

Hi, despite being in a relationship with my boyfriend for almost 4 years, I haven't got a clue what to get him for our anniversary or Christmas. He likes Star Wars, Assassins Creed, Ska and Rock music, politics, fencing. He also plays violin. Has anyone got any ideas??? :smile:
Original post by Greenieee
Hi, despite being in a relationship with my boyfriend for almost 4 years, I haven't got a clue what to get him for our anniversary or Christmas. He likes Star Wars, Assassins Creed, Ska and Rock music, politics, fencing. He also plays violin. Has anyone got any ideas??? :smile:

Assassins Creed Syndicate, tickets to a rock concert or go fencing with him? For Christmas you can both go together to watch Star Wars The Force Awakens as it is being released on 18th December. Enjoy :u:
(edited 8 years ago)
just wrap yourself up and turn up at his doorstep, your presence is his gift. what else does he need??
I second tickets for Star wars film , if his a fan he would love it.
Original post by samina_ay
just wrap yourself up and turn up at his doorstep, your presence is his gift. what else does he need??

He needs to see the new film.

Ahh it's been so long , but its here , finally!
Star Wars Battlefront and tickets to the movie at a dank IMAX or something :bandit:
Reply 6
Original post by DeadEnd_96
Assassins Creed Syndicate, tickets to a rock concert or go fencing with him? For Christmas you can both go together to watch watch Star Wars The Force Awakens as it is being released on 18th December. Enjoy :u:

Thank you so much!! :smile:
Original post by TSR Mustafa
He needs to see the new film.

Ahh it's been so long , but its here , finally!

sorry idk what star wars is :frown:
Reply 8

Aww, that's cute haha :smile:

what?
Original post by Greenieee
Aww, that's cute haha :smile:

i know :h:

Ok , im going to go and die now , bye.
Original post by danalwill
what?

I've never watched it in my life, i'm so deprived

Oh ma gosh :eek2:
I've never watched it in my life, i'm so deprived

so you know what it is then? you're other post gave me a mini heart attack
There's a Star Wars advent calendar which you can buy that I bought today for my bf :smile:
Original post by danalwill
so you know what it is then? you're other post gave me a mini heart attack

Lol is it good? Not a movie watcher tbh
Lol is it good? Not a movie watcher tbh

It's when stars war.
OP get him a classic collection of compositions for him to practice on his violin. Like some state of the art modern software, or a classic book. Something with thought for his likes, and creative.
Original post by King Mal
It's when stars war.

Makes perfect sense :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending