The Student Room Group

Exams story

What is the most annoying scariest thing that's happened in your exams

Scroll to see replies

The time i thought i literally got every question right.
She said "5 minutes left" i was ready to chill and flick through my answers.
As i was doing so i found a whole double-page of questions that i had missed out. :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Frappé
The time i thought i literally got every question right.
She said "5 minutes left" i was ready to chill and flick through my answers.
As i was doing so i found a whole double-page of questions that i had missed out. :'(

:eek4: What did you do when you realised? Attempt to scribbled down what you could or just accepted fate? >.<

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Finding out I had a whole page of questions that I haven't covered in detail and that was C1. :frown:
At school I had an Rs exam and I couldn't see the time properly and was wasting so much time on the six marker because it was difficult. She then said 5 minutes left and I had another 6 and 12 mark question to do. Still got full marks in the exam:smile:

I work well under pressure rather than having all the time in the world.
Reply 5
I forgot how to spell my surname 😂 I'm serious had to ask the invigilator to look at the attendance register
Original post by Anon_98
:eek4: What did you do when you realised? Attempt to scribbled down what you could or just accepted fate? >.<

Posted from TSR Mobile

I gave up straight away. then i had a random burst of motivation and wrote any rubbish down. I cried after that exam.
I was so close to the next boundary as well so i believe it did cost me my grade :frown:

Did the retake and got full ums though :h::biggrin:
Reply 7
OMG YES I HAVE A STORY FOR THIS

okay basically it was the chemistry AS exam and we were just getting started right
we read through the instructions and the exam begins and already, we see the invigilators swatting at something but didn't really think anything of it.

Then we realise it's a ****ing flying spider mosquito thing yeah and i start freaking my ****

it then flies to the end of the room so i was like okay, it's not near me i'll just write my name and stuff and i lift my head up and IT WAS RIGHT INFRONT OF MY FACE like it was basically ON MY FACE

obviously i table flip, throw my **** all over the place, and run across the room screaming :colondollar:

everyone is DYING but too scared to laugh in case they get disqualified (my friend didn't care she was on the floor haha)

the invigilator kills it (stepped on it, it was on the floor right next to my desk) and then bends down to pick my glasses up, but i thought she was picking the bug up and jumped again when she tried to hand it over haha

she goes "atleast it got rid of your exam nerves haha" -_-

i was red and shaking the rest of that exam haha it was so scary but funny af after :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by chris2791
I forgot how to spell my surname 😂 I'm serious had to ask the invigilator to look at the attendance register

i've been laughing at this for 10 minutes
My mate walked in 10 minutes late. After the exam he was like that was sooo easy. Don't even know why i even needed the full time.

He got a U.
Reply 10
Original post by whydoidothis?
My mate walked in 10 minutes late. After the exam he was like that was sooo easy. Don't even know why i even needed the full time.

He got a U.

this is why i never say anything after exams haha
Someones pen dropped and they couldn't reach it.
(seriously, nothing interesting ever happened)
I was completely unprepared for my AS history exam, despite the fact that I'm usually a straight A student (I just hadn't started revising early enough and when I got round to it, nothing would stay in my head). I spent the whole exam trying to write something coherent, making it up as I went along, but with no dates or facts to back it up. I was ****ing myself the whole way through.

I went home afterwards and just broke down, thinking about how disappointed my teacher was going to be (he was my favourite teacher too, so I felt so guilty). My little brother came home from school and found me crying inconsolably on the bathroom floor....
At the beginning of my maths I wrote my candidate number incorrectly as a 0 instead of a 1 so I tried to put the 1 in the same box and panicked so I stupidly asked the invidgulator "does this look like a 1??? or a 6??? or a 10???" and she grabbed my paper and walked to the front and shouted "this lady over there wrote her number wrong" and they had to tell the exam board. Everyone turned to stare at me and I was surrounded by set 1s lmaooooo me
Reply 14
Original post by CoolCavy
i started crying in the maths GCSE (my tears are on the paper lol) , just carried on through the tears tho and got the grade i wanted. that's it really :s-smilie:

awwwhhhh Cavy! my heart! :frown:

but you got your grade! I bet you were ecstatic :biggrin:
Reply 15
Original post by Plumstone
I was completely unprepared for my AS history exam, despite the fact that I'm usually a straight A student (I just hadn't started revising early enough and when I got round to it, nothing would stay in my head). I spent the whole exam trying to write something coherent, making it up as I went along, but with no dates or facts to back it up. I was ****ing myself the whole way through.

I went home afterwards and just broke down, thinking about how disappointed my teacher was going to be (he was my favourite teacher too, so I felt so guilty). My little brother came home from school and found me crying inconsolably on the bathroom floor....

holy **** these are so sad! i hope you got a grade at the end! and you can retake so it's not all that bad but awh omg :frown:
Reply 16
Original post by ImagineCats
At the beginning of my maths I wrote my candidate number incorrectly as a 0 instead of a 1 so I tried to put the 1 in the same box and panicked so I stupidly asked the invidgulator "does this look like a 1??? or a 6??? or a 10???" and she grabbed my paper and walked to the front and shouted "this lady over there wrote her number wrong" and they had to tell the exam board. Everyone turned to stare at me and I was surrounded by set 1s lmaooooo me

oh my gosh what? can't you cross it out and write it above the box haha i always make mistakes with my candidate number no one has ever said anything
Someone pissed themselves in the exam after this cruel invigilator refused to let him go to the toilet. The guy who pissed himself was crying and writing at the same time and his yellow piss was slowly making its way over to where me and a few others were sitting, so I had one eye on my exam and one eye on this deadly piss streak edging towards me :s-smilie:
Reply 18
Original post by z33
it's a ****ing flying spider mosquito thing

Just as well it wasn't a biology exam...
Reply 19
Original post by CoolCavy
aww thank you:colondollar:

yes when i saw it i was like 'shove that up yourself grain silo' :h:

on a brighter note i am in the middle of a wave of inspiration for my sketchbook :biggrin: just came here whilst i am waiting 4 the paint to dry

yasss omg i'm so proud

you make me wanna pick up my textbook now at like 10:15 pm

maybe i'll do half an hour haha

haha grain silo :lol: you're too much haha

Quick Reply

Latest