holy **** she is UNREALLLL
Reply 44
Original post by z33

holy **** she is UNREALLLL

It must be hard to find flattering clothes, that shape is just... too much imo
Reply 45
Original post by L'absurde
It must be hard to find flattering clothes, that shape is just... too much imo

hey it's curvy! i agree findiing clothes must be hard butttt daaaayyymmm what she's wearing is flattering af!
Reply 46
Original post by z33
hey it's curvy! i agree findiing clothes must be hard butttt daaaayyymmm what she's wearing is flattering af!

She is curvy but like....she's too curvy, it's extreme :redface:
Reply 47
She is curvy but like....she's too curvy, it's extreme :redface:

hmmm yeah maybe can't argue but she's still beautiful lol
Original post by Laomedeia
Curvy girls, as in fat bitches?

Don't call Dawn French a fat bitch!!!

She's honestly one of the loveliest and funniest people around and she's lost A LOT of weight!
But yeah I prefer curvy girls to really thin ones :h:
And I mean curvy!
So post anything you like as long as it's related to curvy girls. Let us adore their curvaceousness.

So post away! :biggrin:

I'll go first...

The 1st one is smoking hot .... :biggrin:
Reply 51
Listen to yourselves calling these women fat I think they look great! Beautiful and confident! We need to stop putting people down and instead start talking people up...
Original post by Kimi242
Listen to yourselves calling these women fat I think they look great! Beautiful and confident! We need to stop putting people down and instead start talking people up...

They're fat, and we shouldn't be promoting being overweight as it's not at all healthy. Well done on finding your way to this three year old thread, though.
Reply 53
One or two of my girlfriends are curvy, not fat but very shapely as in big breasts and big bums, I’m not as big as them but do have big breasts and I have to admit our big breasts do get in the way of each other and rub bump and squash each other but that’s normal for friends that are big breasted, myself I love been breasts to breasts with my curvy girlfriends much more to hug 😁

Latest