The Student Room Group

If you really fancy a woman who has kids....problem?

I occasionally see women who I find incredibly hot. A bit older than me, together, experienced, strong and really sexy, dealing with it all. They have kids. I just find them hot anyway, but I guess it adds to the inaccessibility and busyness of them, the lack of need they have for you, which can always add to attraction as we all know. I think some may be single mums. I guess from a point of view of evolution, and reproduction, they are attractive because they are fertile and capable mothers for offspring. Do you think any women like this, lets say if we assume there is superficial physical attraction, still want a guy to meet their needs and maybe even want another kid(say they have only one for example) or even if they don't they want a sex life with a younger guy they may find attractive? Or are they just too busy? I decided to ask this as a hypothetical as I recently saw in passing a mother who is really beautiful and sexy.
Reply 1
I think there's something that makes you feel respect and awe about the way they deal with their kids so calmly and strongly, all that manage, and how they are really independent from a man, that just seems to accentuate the best of a woman, the things a man just can't do, and it makes them sexy.
Reply 2
'that manage' should be 'they manage'
Why would you have any respect for a woman who's been impregnated by some random man and left to look after a child on her own? That's the lowest of the low. They do not inspire any awe or admiration, only shame and embarrassment. They're used goods. Having said that, if they're sexy and easy then I'd happily have sex with them but that's as far as it goes. Nothing beyond sex, these women are used, you'd be a fool to want to become involved with these women on any level other than a purely sexual and casual one.
Original post by That 2Fase
Why would you have any respect for a woman who's been impregnated by some random man and left to look after a child on her own? That's the lowest of the low. They do not inspire any awe or admiration, only shame and embarrassment. They're used goods. Having said that, if they're sexy and easy then I'd happily have sex with them but that's as far as it goes. Nothing beyond sex, these women are used, you'd be a fool to want to become involved with these women on any level other than a purely sexual and casual one.

So young. In ten years, maybe less, you may be with one of these women, or one of these women may be your sister or a relative of yours. In fact, once you've grown up, your opinion will hopefully change, if not, good luck with having a decent relationship with anyone.
You are very judgemental.

My mother is a single mother of two because my father died. Is she the lowest of the low too? OP hasn't specified why she's a single mother, it could easily be that reason. Even if it is that the man left, I think it's admirable that she's raised the child(ren) on her own. Grow up.
(edited 8 years ago)

Used goods. Women are just items Q When does a man become used goods?
Original post by Anonymous
Used goods. Women are just items Q When does a man become used goods?

Yeah exactly. It's different for a man. Sorry to get graphic here, but men don't have sexual organs that get stretched out and become loose from overuse. Men don't have wombs, they can't be impregnated (Arnold Schwarzenegger in Junior doesn't count). So yeah, it's different for men. They don't have a shelf life or expiration date. Women are supposed to protect their virtue, they're not supposed to let men touch them unless they're married to them. Sadly, women like to play fast and loose with their bodies, they'll casually let anyone use their bodies nowadays, it's sickening.
Yeah exactly. It's different for a man. Sorry to get graphic here, but men don't have sexual organs that get stretched out and become loose from overuse. Men don't have wombs, they can't be impregnated (Arnold Schwarzenegger in Junior doesn't count). So yeah, it's different for men. They don't have a shelf life or expiration date. Women are supposed to protect their virtue, they're not supposed to let men touch them unless they're married to them. Sadly, women like to play fast and loose with their bodies, they'll casually let anyone use their bodies nowadays, it's sickening.

Ya it's ****in **** being a woman.
Reply 9

I'm not remotely PC or feminist, but that is misogyny. You are judging with no knowledge of that person. You condemn their morals and then said you'd have sex with them if you got the chance, thinking nothing of them. You are a worm.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending