The Student Room Group

When is the last time you had a dream/nightmare?

Honestly, unless subconsciously having one It seems like I haven't had one in 5-6 years... Really not sure if this is normal or not, what about everyone else?
Reply 1
wow now that i think about it i haven't had one in like 2 years! i was a dreamer and used to have lucid dreams too... weird :s-smilie:

maybe it's the stress lol
Reply 2
(a week or two ago) I was watching this film, I can't remember the name, a Korean horror film. I believe it's called Forbidden Floor 4, or something. It wasn't even scary but Idk as it was the last thing I watched, the evil followed me to my sleep and I ended up having a dream where

I was driving a car and a pretty Oriental lady was hugging me. And then she started repeating something over and over in my ear faster and faster and before I could ask her what was wrong she morphed into an evil demon with black blood for a face and she jumped at me and I woke up. It was hot.
Reply 3
I don't tend to remember full-on dreams anymore. Just snippets.

Like two nights ago, I have a vivid memory of telling one of my supervisors at work to "get his head out of his own *** ".

I know, wild, right?
Reply 4
Original post by z33
wow now that i think about it i haven't had one in like 2 years! i was a dreamer and used to have lucid dreams too... weird :s-smilie:

maybe it's the stress lol

Yeah, same must be. Doesn't help that I don't go to bed until 2-3am haha
I dream every night, forget most of them once I open my eyes though but I know that I dreamt about something :rofl:
Reply 6
Original post by Alexion
I don't tend to remember full-on dreams anymore. Just snippets.

Like two nights ago, I have a vivid memory of telling one of my supervisors at work to "get his head out of his own *** ".

I know, wild, right?

All dreams can come true.
Reply 7
I had a lucid dream once. I usually don't remember my dreams.
Reply 8
Original post by alexp98
Yeah, same must be. Doesn't help that I don't go to bed until 2-3am haha

yupp haha stress you literally crushed my dreams
Reply 9
Original post by King Mal
All dreams can come true.

This one very nearly did...
Original post by Alexion
This one very nearly did...

lol why
Is it weird that I remember most of my dreams. Beginning to end?
Last time I had one was a few hours ago. It freaked me out a bit (I couldn't divert it)so I had to wake up :redface:
(edited 8 years ago)
The last time I had a dream, I was taking a practical examination at Police Academy and somehow managed to blow up a train full of commuters with a shoulder-launched anti-tank missile.

I passed the exam.
Somehow.
Original post by King Mal
lol why

Because they're a **** that deserves to be told that :lol:
Last few times I had nightmares I was battling Leviathan or dreaming about Xenomorphs
I dream pretty much every night but I rarely remember them
Original post by Alexion
Because they're a **** that deserves to be told that :lol:

like how though. I have a professor who flirts mid-lecture with a student, for example.
Reply 16
Original post by alexp98
Honestly, unless subconsciously having one It seems like I haven't had one in 5-6 years... Really not sure if this is normal or not, what about everyone else?

It is really good if you have not had nightmares for a long time. :redface:
These days I often have dreams in my sleep, normally by the last stages of sleep before waking up. The last one so far was maybe 2 days ago.
I tend to have unpleasant dreams or nightmares when I sort of initially fall asleep or "drift off" but superficially so to speak, in some "awkward" or a bit unnatural way - like maybe when I go to bed extremely late etc. These dreams are rather short but can be quite scary and quite unpleasant.
So the last time I had a nightmare was like .. maybe around 2 months ago - here in my room in my flat.
What I remember from it (there could be more details or sequences I may have forgotten) was that I was in a street - not here in London UK but apparently in my native country and city and my region there - standing on a pavement by the road somewhere like at or near a bus stop. It was in the evening or late evening or night time - judging from the fact that it was sort of quiet around - and with not many or almost no people there and that it was rather dark. And as I was there, at some stage I saw a bus heading in my direction and passing by - but sort of menacingly and disturbingly slowly .. and quietly with not much sound. And there was some dark colored smoke (could be a heavy smoke or a lot of it actually) around the bus or above it or coming out from inside it as it was passing by - which felt scary and disturbing. There could have been an explosion in the process or just before that (but trying to remember I think probably no explosion, rather just the above episode unfolding). In my dream, at that stage I remember having a sense of danger or a threat or something menacing as the above was happening - I think I had a thought in my mind (whilst asleep) that there was a terrorist attack .. or something to do with it .. I do not know (it was not coherent or clear - as is typically often the case when one is dreaming asleep - but the feeling was sort of along those lines). So yeah .. like a slow but an intense feeling or maybe even terrifying or desperate or whatever. Which was probably when I awoke and that was it .. which was for the best, given the circumstances.
Ughh .. we all probably hate these things. :frown: But never mind, just a dream...
(edited 8 years ago)
Last night. I tend to dream every night, whether its a good dream or nightmare. The only time I don't seem to dream at any time is when I am mega stressed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest