The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

How competitive is Management/International Management at Warwick?

I want to apply to either International Management or Management. I want to know how competitive are both of these courses?

My second question is would I be considered with not the most strongest A levels
Economics,Russian,Business & ICT at AAAA, but on the stalking page people seem to have the same grades with sciences like physics and chemistry although this is a business degree.

My GCSES are utter crap, but that can be explained to the admissions person.

Thank you!
Original post by member1753327
I want to apply to either International Management or Management. I want to know how competitive are both of these courses?

My second question is would I be considered with not the most strongest A levels
Economics,Russian,Business & ICT at AAAA, but on the stalking page people seem to have the same grades with sciences like physics and chemistry although this is a business degree.

My GCSES are utter crap, but that can be explained to the admissions person.

Thank you!

Management at Warwick is very competitve since they are the best in the country for it along with LSE and have a very prestigious and selective business school. Your grades are fantastic but warwick do love their mathsy and sciency subjects so you might be at a disadvantage there.
You will definately be considered but it wont be easy since the last time i went to the warwick business school i met ton of guys doing A&F and Management with straight A*/A s in Maths,further maths, physics etc.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
I got an offer for Business & German with AS grades of AAAA in German, Geography, History and Maths :smile: It doesn't have to all be science subjects
Original post by peaaceandl0ve
I got an offer for Business & German with AS grades of AAAA in German, Geography, History and Maths :smile: It doesn't have to all be science subjects

Yes but german, geogaphy and maths are very academic subjects especially maths probably why you got the offer

Quick Reply

Latest