The Student Room Group

Can we get 3115 posts by Halloween 2015?

Scroll to see replies

Two outs, but runners still on third and second...
And a single gets both runners home. Three runs in the inning for KC so far, one runner at first, and still two outs.
Original post by 16Characters....
I should probably sleep instead of doing this

Yeah, I guess sleep is preferable...but there is a TSR mission that has to be done!!
Original post by jammy4041
Yeah, I guess sleep is preferable...but there is a TSR mission that has to be done!!

Haha indeed.
Another hit. Runners on both corners, two outs, and now a slugger at the plate. Big inning from the Royals!
Haha indeed.

Yup. I am procrastinating like a boss thanks to this...
Yup. I am procrastinating like a boss thanks to this...

What should you be doing?
He works the count to 3 and 2, and drives in another run. Still, runners on both corners and two outs.

DeGrom's pitch count is getting awfully high now. Time to stem the bleeding, but it might be too late...the Met's need some magic in their next inning.
What should you be doing?

I was sort of reading. I'm going to do this for six more minutes, and start reading something else.

But then, the world series is also on...
And a ground out at last. Just the four runs from the inning...
I was sort of reading. I'm going to do this for six more minutes, and start reading something else.

But then, the world series is also on...

Well enjoy your baseball. I might now stop procrastinating in my mission to go to bed.
Well enjoy your baseball. I might now stop procrastinating in my mission to go to bed.

haha. I will. If nothing else, it's more posts for this thread. I like sports, and it will quickly be buried by the flood of posts tomorrow.
Top of the sixth, and a ground out and fly-out from the Mets. Oh dear. This is getting out of hand.
haha. I will. If nothing else, it's more posts for this thread. I like sports, and it will quickly be buried by the flood of posts tomorrow.

Indeed, bring on all the posts, we are still far from home.
It looks like we're picking up the pace. Only 1974 posts to go!
And a strike out! Three Up, three down. Cueto has had ten up and sent ten down since conceding that run. 6.0 innings of 1 run, 2 hit baseball is just the ticket for a bullpen that was heavily taxed last night. The mets are already into their ball pen after just 5.0 innings. It'll all come into play..
Original post by jeremy1988
It looks like we're picking up the pace. Only 1974 posts to go!

I hope so!! Count Dracula needs to keep his brain!
This is doable!! Let's gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I hope so!! Count Dracula needs to keep his brain!

I didn't realise the Count had put his own brain on the line for the bet! We'd better get to work, then.
Original post by jeremy1988
I didn't realise the Count had put his own brain on the line for the bet! We'd better get to work, then.

Or, maybe I have misread the bet.

Which is possible.

Quick Reply

Latest