The Student Room Group

should Infant Circumssion be banned?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by @*=-+1!<>6
All instances of circumcision involves compromising future sexual pleasure, because the foreskin is tampered with in some way.

Circumcision of healthy children serves no health or hygienic benefits.

Male circumcision does not compromise anything. I was circumcised, I enjoy sex and can cum in 10mins or 1hr.30mins if i choose to. There are lots of people like me who have no issues with that and are in full control.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by bardnnyc
Male circumcision does not compromise anything. I am circumcision, I enjoy sex and can cum in 10mins or 1hr.30mins if i choose to. There are lots of people like me who have no issues with that and are in full control.

Good for you. That isn't, however, an argument for letting parents do that to their children. Just because you don't mind and have a seemingly undiminished feeling in that region does not mean that it's okay for other children to have it done to them.

Stop butchering your children, people!
You are not chopping off the penis, just clipping off the useless and disgusting foreskin.

Your analogy with hand doesnt make sense. why do you clip your nails?

Male Circumcision isnt going to stop till the world ends. Fgm is what i am strongly against. Nobody should touch a female child.

But male children are fair game? Utter dick.

Also, you're wrong, the appropriate analogy would not be cutting finger nails, but removing them. The foreskin doesn't grow back.
(edited 8 years ago)
Male circumcision does not compromise anything. I was circumcised, I enjoy sex and can cum in 10mins or 1hr.30mins if i choose to. There are lots of people like me who have no issues with that and are in full control.

Firstly. Would I be right in thinking that you have never known what it's like not to be circumcised? If that's true then you're hardly in a position to be talking, first hand about a comparison between what it's like to have a circumcised vs uncircumcised penis.

Secondly. It doesn't really matter whether or not YOU are happy about it, because nobody is suggesting that YOU shouldn't have the ability to choose to have yourself circumcised. We're saying that nobody should have the right to unnecessarily circumcise an infant against their consent.
Original post by limetang
Firstly. Would I be right in thinking that you have never known what it's like not to be circumcised? If that's true then you're hardly in a position to be talking, first hand about a comparison between what it's like to have a circumcised vs uncircumcised penis.

Secondly. It doesn't really matter whether or not YOU are happy about it, because nobody is suggesting that YOU shouldn't have the ability to choose to have yourself circumcised. We're saying that nobody should have the right to unnecessarily circumcise an infant against their consent.

Whether you or your likes support male circumcision or not. MALE CIRCUMCISION STAYS TILL THE END OF TIME. Now get that into your head.

Now if you are not circumcised, I,ll suggest you visit the nearest circumcision centre and get the snip.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Religious reasons:h:

What about you let your kid decide on his own when he grows up instead of imposing your religious beliefs on him?
Original post by footygirlx
FGM violates stops a woman enjoying sex and has many health problems whereas circumcision doesnt.

So does MGM
Original post by Nubian Rapunzel
Wow this thread...

I had my son circumcised as a baby and NOT for religious reasons. The difference between male circumcision and fgm is the excruciating pain girls suffer during and after. Fgm takes the pleasure out of sex for women but I don't recall ever seeing that same effect on men. My son didn't even cry! I'd definitely do it for future sons unless I see compelling reasons not to. I'll be silently observing this thread...👀

Blog: www.thenubianrapunzel.com

ngl i'd consider murdering you if you were my mother. I'd do it while I was still a child so I wouldn't end up in prison.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
If you're not going to accept people's take on things, you shouldn't have made this thread at all.

Aside from that, do you believe that there any other cons of having foreskin removed apart from mental scarring (which is unlikely to occur because the child is / was young and is mostly likely to forget such an event occurred)?

They'l realise when they're older that sex will never be as pleasurable for them as it would be if they were uncircumcised.

There's also the fact that circumcision has no benefits. Only health risks and the fact that sex is ruined for them.

You don't even have a penis you have no idea what it feels like lol. It's just a horrible thing to do to someone. It's like cutting off an ear like OP said. Basically you'l still have a bit of function being able to hear through the hole but it will be ****ed up forever. And ofcourse a bit cleaner because there isn't an ear there anymore to wash lmfao. Which is the only pro MGM argument.

Ngl that 'it's cleaner' argument is the most stupid thing I've ever come across. "Well it's cleaner now because we've chopped it off." You don't chop someone's toe off just because it will save them cleaning it in the shower lol.
Original post by ChickenMadness
x

why are you dragging me back in here huh :hmmm:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
why are you dragging me back in here huh :hmmm:

I didn't read the whole thread yet lol.
I'd want to ban it where there's no medical reason for it, yeah.

You don't get to just hack bits off your children without solid, objective reason.
love how women are the only people who support this lol

#feminism #killallmen
(edited 8 years ago)
ngl i'd consider murdering you if you were my mother. I'd do it while I was still a child so I wouldn't end up in prison.

That's such a horrible thing to say. I hope you're still young, so that you can grow out of such a ridiculous mindset.

If you don't like circumcision, that's fine. Don't get your son(s) circumcised, but don't tell someone they deserve to die because they have different morals to you ffs
love how women are the only people who support this lol

#feminism #killallmen

Do you also love how it's predominantly women that ultimately get to decide if their son gets circumcised? :biggrin:
Original post by cherryred90s
Do you also love how it's predominantly women that ultimately get to decide if their son gets circumcised? :biggrin:

Why would be happy about this?
Original post by G8D
It's god who decides sister smh

Oh, fair enough!
Original post by Farm_Ecology
Why would be happy about this?

you don't have to be happy, but it's the reality of it all. That's probably why women have strong opinions on it, because they are most likely to decide
Original post by cherryred90s
you don't have to be happy, but it's the reality of it all. That's probably why women have strong opinions on it, because they are most likely to decide

Which is worrying, because quite a few (as evidenced by this thread) don't understand why men (those most affected) are concerned.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending