The Student Room Group

Really inspired by Chinese guy today

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Awesome Genius
Oh right. You seem pretty attractive - are you into Chinese guys and **** cars?

You're like the british elliot rodger.

I bet you live a sad life...
Tall and handsome? You may think you are but others might be on the opposite side. The way you are making that Chinese guy look below yourself is just not doing any good to you, I'm already starting to think that you are so full of yourself.

You are like this guy at work that I was training today who had an attitude that he's a special flower and told me to stop looking after him and go watch others as apparently, they are worse than him when in reality they're not, they actually are much better trainees.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ivy.98
Ohh okay I get it now.. I've never encountered anyone doing that so found it strange. But yeah the guy said how she could walk and sit really early so I guess it does have benefits :smile: and I know they looked soo adorable :h:

China and many of the current countries that made up of the USSR are very similar in several aspects. Babies being made to exercise is just one such example. I was really surprised to see the babies actually enjoying themselves in the pool. They looked really happy!
Original post by TheMaster102
You're like the british elliot rodger.

I bet you live a sad life...

And you're like all the other internet simpletons that, when confronted with someone they don't like, start comparing them to serial killers and making baseless insults.

Which is fine, because l tend to take into account who is giving me criticism rather than just the criticism itself and 0 * anything is still 0.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Awesome Genius
And you're like all the other internet simpletons that, when confronted with someone they don't like, start comparing them to serial killers and making baseless insults.

Which is fine, because l tend to take into account who is giving me criticism rather than just the criticism itself and 0 * anything is still 0.

It's pretty sad that you feel the need to validate yourself to a bunch of people online by trying to make yourself seem so great, you sound like this guy I know called Elman.

He's a very insecure wreck of a guy, yet he tries to make his life seem awesome by lying about things. He lies about getting a 36k starting salary as an entry role manager for some anti-piracy company, he says he has 15k in the bank and claims he has a string of "side chicks"

all of which I've seen zero evidence.

You're like him, full of ****
Original post by F.Nietzsche

couldn't rep, boobie.
why won't tsr let me luv u
Original post by Mal Baadshah
couldn't rep, boobie.
why won't tsr let me luv u

Boobie? :rofl::rofl3: :rofl:

TSR can't handle your love for me
Boobie? :rofl::rofl3: :rofl:

TSR can't handle your love for me

TSR is discriminatory against elderly women.
TSR is discriminatory against elderly women.

Poor you!

Btw, I found your family portrait.

I tot Chinese were meant to send money home to family in China and spend on their education not spend it on fast cars la.
Poor you!

Btw, I found your family portrait.

oohhh the memories
oohhh the memories

This is the time you got into your rebellious phase...

This is the time you got into your rebellious phase...

pree my creps
pree my creps

The time you got high...

Original post by ~Seraphina~
Have you watched this?

[video="youtube;EaqqDnblUMI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaqqDnblUMI[/video]

0:17 oh my, that guy should not be holding a baby like that :lolwut:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest