The Student Room Group

Anyone awake?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by ZuluK
For some reason I put myself through hell st least 5x a week :frown:Haha good on you!!! I prefer Chem anyday but don't do it in my degree!

STORMZY!!!! Aahhhh I can't wait!!! I'm so excited. 😍😍😎😎🤓🤓🤗🤗😋😋😘😘

Chem for the win! Well half lifes and radioactivity is kinda chem related but idk if you do that haha

and omg i don't listen to him but i'm excited for you! At least you've got something to look forward to haha! try not to die!!
Original post by ZuluK
Haha thank you :smile: yeah I do need it! But ice gone 4 days without sleep so this should be okay I think :redface:

Ok :biggrin:
You prefer chemistry :five:
Cant wait to study it at uni :biggrin: provided i get offers and the grades:tongue:
Reply 62
Original post by z33
Chem for the win! Well half lifes and radioactivity is kinda chem related but idk if you do that haha

and omg i don't listen to him but i'm excited for you! At least you've got something to look forward to haha! try not to die!!

Yep do all that! For nuclear medicine so that's second year I think

Omg he is amazing!!! I love him! I think I'll die just by listening to him!!! Haha I'm so excited lol this has woken me up :smile:
Reply 63
Original post by ZuluK
Yep do all that! For nuclear medicine so that's second year I think

Omg he is amazing!!! I love him! I think I'll die just by listening to him!!! Haha I'm so excited lol this has woken me up :smile:

yesh i love that stuff!! haha it's like in the middle of physics and chemistry

and oh my gosh haha i get your fangirliness - one of my fave bands just released a new album like last week and i'm still dying!! I'm glad it has woken you up though! Have you got good seats?
Reply 64
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Ok :biggrin:
You prefer chemistry :five:
Cant wait to study it at uni :biggrin: provided i get offers and the grades:tongue:

Haha high five :wink:
You are mental though degree level Chem
And babe you will get the grades and all offers :smile: trust me
Reply 65
Original post by z33
yesh i love that stuff!! haha it's like in the middle of physics and chemistry

and oh my gosh haha i get your fangirliness - one of my fave bands just released a new album like last week and i'm still dying!! I'm glad it has woken you up though! Have you got good seats?

Lol

Ooh which band is that? I've preordered adeles album haha i can't wait her single hello has been on repeat since 10 last night haha.

Nah no seats it's standing so need to get there for 6.30ish it's going to be epic :smile:
Original post by ZuluK
Haha high five :wink:
You are mental though degree level Chem
And babe you will get the grades and all offers :smile: trust me

Haha it is not as bad as degree level physics:tongue: imo
Ok i really hope so. Wil look at unis after i finish my PS :smile:
Reply 67
Original post by ZuluK
Lol

Ooh which band is that? I've preordered adeles album haha i can't wait her single hello has been on repeat since 10 last night haha.

Nah no seats it's standing so need to get there for 6.30ish it's going to be epic :smile:

omg i used to LOVE Adele! idk why that obsession died out haha

i love sam smith though and he's basically the male version haha

haha it's 5 Seconds of Summer (YES i know what you're thinking but this is ACTUALLY SO AMAZING OMG) and also I still can't get over Halsey's Badlands debut album from back in August haha :P

oh you need to get there early! your legs gonna hurt soooo bad!! and you'll probably have no voice tomorrow. OMG you could end up being right next to him!!! aaaahhh!
Reply 68
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Haha it is not as bad as degree level physics:tongue: imo
Ok i really hope so. Wil look at unis after i finish my PS :smile:

Haha true that !! Never do physics for degree level I implore you

What unis do you want to look at??
Original post by ZuluK
Haha true that !! Never do physics for degree level I implore you

What unis do you want to look at??

Ok lol

I think Aston,Brighton,Reading, Hull and Kingston
Will talk it over with parents first:smile: