The Student Room Group

Can we get 3115 posts by Halloween 2015?

Scroll to see replies

Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend
Reply 1201
Cause you walked out and left me stranded
Nothing left but picture frames
And I just keep on asking myself
Friday, Friday
Original post by z33
omg i used to LOVE Adele! idk why that obsession died out hahai love sam smith though and he's basically the male version hahahaha it's 5 Seconds of Summer (YES i know what you're thinking but this is ACTUALLY SO AMAZING OMG) and also I still can't get over Halsey's Badlands debut album from back in August haha :Poh you need to get there early! your legs gonna hurt soooo bad!! and you'll probably have no voice tomorrow. OMG you could end up being right next to him!!! aaaahhh!

5SOS haha I don't think I've actually heard any of their songs :colondollar: haha I know Adele is magnificent and her voice I swear to god just amazing haha.

I know right I could be there and he could be looking at me and I might feel heat radiating from him. I'm dying right now hahaha
Reply 1204
How'd we drift so far away from where we left off yesterday?
I'm lonely like a castaway
Heartbreak that I can't escape, a sinking ship I'll never save
I'm lonely like a castaway
Gettin' down on Friday
Original post by Tom Jickleson
Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday

Thursday, thursday, gotta get high on Thursday :wink:
Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend
Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)
Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)
Fun, fun, Funk you up, Uptown Funk you up
Reply 1211
Original post by ZuluK
5SOS haha I don't think I've actually heard any of their songs :colondollar: haha I know Adele is magnificent and her voice I swear to god just amazing haha.

I know right I could be there and he could be looking at me and I might feel heat radiating from him. I'm dying right now hahaha

OmG you might get to hold his hand! I would literally cry if i was there!!! Adele's voice makes me feel things. Haha well then you could listen to Cast Away - I know everyone sees them as a pop boy band for pre teens but they're actually reallyyyy good and they have improved SO much from their last album!!!

and jet black heart:
[video="youtube;Xg9JZmra-RY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg9JZmra-RY[/video]

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: i'm so proud of them!
Come on, dance
Jump on it
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Ok lolI think Aston,Brighton,Reading, Hull and KingstonWill talk it over with parents firstI want to move out lol

Oooh my mate goes to Aston and loves it
And another one to reading and he loves it too

Haha move out :wink: get the ladies huh I know what you're up to 🙈
If you sexy than flaunt it
:colone:
:u:
If you freaky than own it
Well it’s Saturday night and we in the spot

Quick Reply

Latest