The Student Room Group

Cheap holiday destinations for me and my girlfriend

My girlfriend and I are looking at going away next summer before we head of to university we will both be 18. However, we only have a limited amount of money. Has anyone got any cheap holiday destinations they could recommend, either in the UK or abroad?
Much appreciated :smile:
east Asia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Korea are all pretty cheap to get to and stay in.

Bangkok I know from personal experience is fantastic, places like the Khaosan road is just amazing, loads of people (mostly backpackers), live music, night markets and cheap as chips hotels/hostels. And the foooooooooooood is just amazeballs
Reply 2
Original post by silverbolt
east Asia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, South* Korea are all pretty cheap to get to and stay in.

Bangkok I know from personal experience is fantastic, places like the Khaosan road is just amazing, loads of people (mostly backpackers), live music, night markets and cheap as chips hotels/hostels. And the foooooooooooood is just amazeballs

Just to clarify.
Original post by Alexion
Just to clarify.

Id say the north is pretty cheap to, if you dont mind the brutal militaristic dictatorship lead by an overweight more than likely inbred lunatic - and sure thats only a minor inconvenience :tongue:
Slovenia - it's cheap as it's still up and coming and Lake Bled is meant to be absolutely beautiful. It's my boyfriend's favourite place in the world and we're going there next summer
They all seem really cool. The only problem with east Asia is that the flights are so expensive 😕 thank you for the suggestion though 👍 I think we may have to settle for a week away in the uk and hope the weather is good 🙏

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending