The Student Room Group

How many people have you kissed?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ravioliyears
At least you've kissed someone :wink:

One was my best friend and the rest I don't remember what they look like, would rather not have tbh
Original post by Anonymous
One was my best friend and the rest I don't remember what they look like, would rather not have tbh

Wow, with your best friend? Kinky...
17 and 3
How old are you and how many people have you kissed? Don't include stuff like family members...

Just curious :wink:

none
never been in a relationship sooo haven't kissed anyone and dont even know howto kiss like a pro :angelblush:
and i dont like kissing dont mind forhead or hand kissing but mouth to mouth kiss/french kiss yuckkkkk :hmmmm2:
22 and 1, but I was forced/seduced and kissed (with tongue) when I was 12 by a 40s-year-old guy (I am male, reluctant of my first kiss and ... I stop here, no benefit from writing here)

So, I would like to say 22 and 0.
I had to perform CPR on my cat once, does that count?
17 and 5 people
23 and I've kissed 7 people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
16 and 3 unfortunately. :frown: One was with a guy and it was an accident. Didn't intend to kiss him. :s-smilie:
17 and 5

edit: whoops it should be 7 i apparently suck at counting
(edited 8 years ago)
About 15 .
18 and 10
Only 1, it's funny because I've slept with over 20 women but my current girlfriend is the only person I've kissed.

Lol at kissing random strangers

Original post by keturah
About 15 .

Enjoy herpes
17 and none
Original post by Gambit92
Only 1, it's funny because I've slept with over 20 women but my current girlfriend is the only person I've kissed.

Lol at kissing random strangers

Enjoy herpes

Enjoy your stds. I've only slept with three people and I'm in my 20's. And I don't have herpes thank you very much.
Lol at sleeping with random strangers, and it must have been some pretty bad sex! Who doesn't kiss during sex ffs :redface:
How old are you and how many people have you kissed? Don't include stuff like family members...

Just curious :wink:

17 & around 8, what about you?
17 and zero.
Boo hoo :frown:
18 years old. 0 people kissed. Despite having a girlfriend.

Hopefully it'll be 1 someday soon.
Original post by keturah
Enjoy your stds. I've only slept with three people and I'm in my 20's. And I don't have herpes thank you very much.
Lol at sleeping with random strangers, and it must have been some pretty bad sex! Who doesn't kiss during sex ffs :redface:

Lmao

They've all been protected, I've never given or received oral from them. Some wanted me to give them oral lol no thanks.

5 mins of kissing isn't worth herpes and the sex was great actually.
Original post by Gambit92
Lmao

They've all been protected, I've never given or received oral from them. Some wanted me to give them oral lol no thanks.

5 mins of kissing isn't worth herpes and the sex was great actually.

You can still get genital warts and hpv from protected sex, although the risk is somewhat reduced.
The sex was great for you but what about the girls?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending