The Student Room Group

Can we get 3115 posts by Halloween 2015?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Internet.
:dumbells:

:jumphug:

How are things? :biggrin:
Original post by BurstingBubbles

Not good at all, thanks to my college!!!! :unimpressed: :no: :banghead: :frown:
Come on humans, we can do this! :fangs:

What, why? :tongue:
Ooh, how's it going? :smile:

I'm good thanks! Day off today and done a bit of shopping, but it's miserable outside so now I'm back and warm in my house :h:

it's ok, i'm just waiting for the backgrounds to dry, i need to invest in a hairdryer really lol :rolleyes:

day off? wow do you have a job? wowwww you have your own house? that is amazing!! :ahee:
Reply 1585
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Woo!!
I also did OCR A. Unit 1 was like WTF and unit 2 was worst than unit 1😭😭
The easiest question in unit 2 was the last question :lol:
With chemistry i am on OCR A and find it aright :smile:
I hace heard bad things about salters:afraid:

yes omg there were Hitler videos for both units that's how bad it was! I don't even know those papers were SOOOO weird! like the whole layout was different everything was so different. It ****ing had OCR celebratory banners on the side or summin idek WHAT that was

l think the only question i answered with confidence was the graph matching one haha idk if it was unit 1 or 2 but it was like force/extension graph etc

i wish i did OCR A atleast you guys have resources! We have NOTHING! There's literally nothing online for Salters chem -_-
:dumbells:

wait... are you the real internet?
but i thought ur name was orange :s-smilie:
What, why? :tongue:

My college made me leave my course over something they dealt with incorrectly. (I was assaulted). :frown:
Original post by CoolCavy
it's ok, i'm just waiting for the backgrounds to dry, i need to invest in a hairdryer really lol :rolleyes:

day off? wow do you have a job? wowwww you have your own house? that is amazing!! :ahee:

You can get decent hairdryers from a supermarket for like £5 :colone:

Nah, I'm still at Uni, but on placement. A student house :tongue: I'll have my own house one day soon :moon:
Original post by z33
yes omg there were Hitler videos for both units that's how bad it was! I don't even know those papers were SOOOO weird! like the whole layout was different everything was so different. It ****ing had OCR celebratory banners on the side or summin idek WHAT that was

l think the only question i answered with confidence was the graph matching one haha idk if it was unit 1 or 2 but it was like force/extension graph etc

i wish i did OCR A atleast you guys have resources! We have NOTHING! There's literally nothing online for Salters chem -_-

I saw the hitler videos :lol:
I couldnt get to the force/extension graph in unit 1 timing was an issue :redface:

Damn hope you do well this year!!
I should be able to get an A in chemistry this year :biggrin:

Original post by CoolCavy
wait... are you the real internet?
but i thought ur name was orange :s-smilie:

He sounds nothing like me lol
You can get decent hairdryers from a supermarket for like £5 :colone:

Nah, I'm still at Uni, but on placement. A student house :tongue: I'll have my own house one day soon :moon:

do they blow up tho? :s-smilie: i mean i like art but i don't want to kill myself for it lol :colondollar:
wow you must be so old!! respect. i find it amazing on here bc everyone talks to each other no matter how old they are, not like at school :smile: i'm sure you will get one one day...

Spoiler

Original post by The_Internet
He sounds nothing like me lol

YAYA The real one has come back!!
what a creepy user tho, pretending to be you:s-smilie:
Reply 1595
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I saw the hitler videos :lol:
I couldnt get to the force/extension graph in unit 1 timing was an issue :redface:

Damn hope you do well this year!!
I should be able to get an A in chemistry this year :biggrin:

I got a C at AS (B in unit 1 D in unit 2) I probably deserve it though cos i did like 3 days of revision (spent all my time on bio cos the teachers forgot to teach us a ****ing module THANKS FOR NOTHING -_-) and only looked at the Advanced Notice (basically a data sheet that 20 marks of the exam are on) like at 4 in the morning hahaha

I was living life on the EDGE - i can't believe i came out with a C though legit so HAPPY - i've always loved Chemistry haha and i like to think i'm good at it :tongue:

obvvvvvv retaking unit 2 along with A2s this year in hopes of getting an A as well! :biggrin:

Good luck and I hope you get that A!
Original post by spotify95
Bubbles, we've lost GvB It's in the recycle bin for some strange reason... :frown:

Any chance of getting it recovered? Thanks!

Thread is here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3648971

Thanks!

You've been told enough times to post this in AtCT :yep:

Even if it takes a while, that doesn't change that moderation issues shouldn't be discussed on the public forum.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by shadowdweller
You've been told enough times to post this in AtCT :yep:

Even if it takes a while, that doesn't change that moderation issues shouldn't be discussed on the public forum.

I haven't seen you for awhile.. :hide:
Original post by Midnightmemories
I haven't seen you for awhile.. :hide:

Oh hai there :colone:

I'm around still, I just spend 98% of my time clearing up Korean spam :mmm:

Quick Reply

Latest