The Student Room Group

Can we get 3115 posts by Halloween 2015?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Midnightmemories

noooooooooooo, it took me ages to get that out of my head and now it's coming back omg..:zomg:
Original post by z33
I got a C at AS (B in unit 1 D in unit 2) I probably deserve it though cos i did like 3 days of revision (spent all my time on bio cos the teachers forgot to teach us a ****ing module THANKS FOR NOTHING -_-) and only looked at the Advanced Notice (basically a data sheet that 20 marks of the exam are on) like at 4 in the morning hahaha

I was living life on the EDGE - i can't believe i came out with a C though legit so HAPPY - i've always loved Chemistry haha and i like to think i'm good at it :tongue:

obvvvvvv retaking unit 2 along with A2s this year in hopes of getting an A as well! :biggrin:

Good luck and I hope you get that A!

Cool i got a D in physics. An E in unit 1 :eek: a C in the coursework and a D in unit 2
I am also resiting unit 2 for chem and bio this year

I am going to do degree level hopefuly :ahee: just need to spend more time on my PS. I keep procastinating :tongue:
Original post by CoolCavy
YAYA The real one has come back!!
what a creepy user tho, pretending to be you:s-smilie:

Ahhh just a bit. They tagged me in another post too but...I aint even bothered :biggrin:

Original post by shadowdweller
Oh hai there :colone:

I'm around still, I just spend 98% of my time clearing up Korean spam :mmm:

Hai!!!
Reply 1603
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Cool i got a D in physics. An E in unit 1 :eek: a C in the coursework and a D in unit 2
I am also resiting unit 2 for chem and bio this year

I am going to do degree level hopefuly :ahee: just need to spend more time on my PS. I keep procastinating :tongue:

haha i gave up on UCAS not even gonna bother my teachers are being so annoying -_- I'm done and one teacher would be like YOUR PS IS PERFECT OMG and the other would laugh and be like WHAT IS THIS ****? In the end they refused to predict me ABB and predicted me BBB (I got BBC at AS) so now I'm not applying and taking a gap year. So glad i on't have to deal with that ****

Do your PS though! What are you applying for and where?
Original post by The_Internet
Hai!!!

It's you! :eek3:
Original post by shadowdweller
It's you! :eek3:

Lol of course it's me. WHo else? :biggrin:
Original post by The_Internet
Lol of course it's me. WHo else? :biggrin:

Hello :colone:

How've you beeeeeen?

Original post by Count Dracula
:colonhash:

Grumpy Dracula :mmm:
Original post by z33
haha i gave up on UCAS not even gonna bother my teachers are being so annoying -_- I'm done and one teacher would be like YOUR PS IS PERFECT OMG and the other would laugh and be like WHAT IS THIS ****? In the end they refused to predict me ABB and predicted me BBB (I got BBC at AS) so now I'm not applying and taking a gap year. So glad i on't have to deal with that ****

Do your PS though! What are you applying for and where?

Oh ok fair enough
I got BCCD at AS and thet predicted me BBC:redface:
I was 3 marks off a B in chemistry in my AS:angry:
I am applying for pure chemistry probably at Aston,Hull,Reading,Kingston and Bristol. Not really sure about the unis yet my main focus is on my PS at the moment (oh should be :tongue: )

Quick Reply

Latest