How to ask a girl that i like out

Scroll to see replies

Original post by z33
sing this to her

ngl I was expecting to be rickrolled there :lol:
Reply 21
Original post by Alexion
ngl I was expecting to be rickrolled there :lol:

haha omygosh or that song could work too!

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry,
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

I'm sure a girl would love to hear those words ... well a girl that has never been on the internet haha
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
She wants something...

Dun Dun Dunnn
Original post by z33
haha omygosh or that song could work too!

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry,
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

I'm sure a girl would love to hear those words ... well a girl that has never been on the internet haha

That reminds me of this...
https://vine.co/v/OLYTnDdOM95
Original post by Mystery.
Dun Dun Dunnn

To be continued...
Reply 25
Original post by Alexion
That reminds me of this...
https://vine.co/v/OLYTnDdOM95

okay I havent even WATCHED IT YET BUT IT'S BY THOMAS SANDERS YES
okay carrying on

Well it doesn't matter what you sing, with THAT voice you'll be gettin ALLL DA LADIEZ
Although it was a bit fast haha, don't wanna give the girl a heart attack!
I have a massive crush as well. Every single night I dream about her and would do absolutely anything to be able to hold her hand and feel her hair but I feel sad because I will probably never be able to be with her
She wants something...

You are just lining people up to say "Yeah deez nuts!"
Reply 28
She wants something...

Ketchup?
Ask her out. If she says yeh, then great. If she says nah, then ask out her best friend.

Make a move or you could regret it.
Original post by British Jesus
You are just lining people up to say "Yeah deez nuts!"

You got it :biggrin:
Original post by kkboyk
Ketchup?

Mayonnaise ayyyy :wink:
Reply 32
Mayonnaise ayyyy :wink:

Drake is saying no from your dp.
Of Deez Nuts?

my name :biggrin:
Original post by deeznutsh
my name :biggrin:

Oh wow xD
>OP - Asking her to go for coffee or meet up to study is a lot less awkward than saying to her:
Hey i really like you
And i think you like me too? Yes!

To be honest your approach sounds rather juvenile. Not sure how old you are but as you get older I think you'll find having a direct approach in life, in many instances, is the best way but not when it comes to dating.
Ask her if she'd like to meet you for coffee (whatever) - this gives her a tactful way to turn you down w/out it hurting either of you. If you ask her if she likes you and she can only say yes or no you need to be prepared if her answer is no. And then you both know you like her but she doesn't like you and it's awkward. But, if you ask her to casually meet up for coffee she can say yes (then she is interested or interested enough to find out if she'd like to get to know you more) or she can say she's busy (which is a tactful way of saying, no thankful I'm not interested). Now it is possible that if you suggest a certain time/place she wouldn't be available so you could suggest an alternative time and if she is still "busy" you'll know most likely she's not interested. She conveying the message w/out embarrassing you. Does that make sense?

Dating is difficult and it sounds like you are just starting out.... best of luck!
No firstly you need to ask her casually if she likes anybody in particular. If the answers no then it could possibly be you she likes or if she says yes it could be and then question her further to find out who it is. You could also ask her if she is lonely (even if you know she isn't ) because that gives the impression you've been thinking about her and that you want to comfort her . Then find mutual interests such as talk about a new film you both want to see at the cinema or how much you both like a certain sport and then ask her if she wants to do this activity with you (as a date ))

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending