The Student Room Group

Can we get 3115 posts by Halloween 2015?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shadowdweller

Grumpy Dracula :mmm:

You will find me posting more positive emoticons when we get closer to 2000 :dry:
Reply 1623
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Oh ok fair enough
I got BCCD at AS and thet predicted me BBC:redface:
I was 3 marks off a B in chemistry in my AS:angry:
I am applying for pure chemistry probably at Aston,Hull,Reading,Kingston and Bristol. Not really sure about the unis yet my main focus is on my PS at the moment (oh should be :tongue: )

haha omg yes! that's so cool ! Future chemist hereee... hey none of them unis will be considering you without dat beautifully sculpted personal statement that literally has the passion sucked out of it by the character limit! so get ON WITH IT :colonhash:

now! set your alarm for half and hour and close down all your tabs, open that word document up and try to get atleast 2 paragraphs done! GO i will be stalking you :colone:
Original post by Count Dracula
You will find me posting more positive emoticons when we get closer to 2000 :dry:

I like snickers.... :giggle: :rofl:
:broken:

Original post by z33
ohmygosh SLEEP YOU HAVE LIKE 4 HOURS TIL THE CONCERT!!!

Haha just finished my lab session and just got changed wooooooh STORMZY!!!!

Positive Dracula sounds just as scary :afraid:
Original post by shadowdweller
Positive Dracula sounds just as scary :afraid:

After each 1000 milestone, I shall be happier to be able to keep more of my teeth and be closer to getting Frankenstein brain!
Original post by z33
haha omg yes! that's so cool ! Future chemist hereee... hey none of them unis will be considering you without dat beautifully sculpted personal statement that literally has the passion sucked out of it by the character limit! so get ON WITH IT :colonhash:

now! set your alarm for half and hour and close down all your tabs, open that word document up and try to get atleast 2 paragraphs done! GO i will be stalking you :colone:

I have done all my paragraphs
I just need to add more info to them as it covers 500 words rn :redface:

I will do it when i have finished answering some maths questions so in an hours time :h:
I find it so hard to write though :cry:

Quick Reply

Latest