The Student Room Group

Can we get 3115 posts by Halloween 2015?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by toonervoustotalk
@ZuluK we dont want you back:u:

Only kidding

Dont hurt me

Oooohhhh flipping errr. You were my Fave tsrian but not anymore!!!!

Hurt you? Just cuz I'm Muslim

Hahah I could never hurt you babe. Though you broke my heart :frown:
Reply 1642
Original post by ZuluK
Haha just finished my lab session and just got changed wooooooh STORMZY!!!!

**** YEAH GURL YOU GO omgosh literally i'm not even a fan of his but I'm so excited haha

Do you have a sign?
Original post by Count Dracula
After each 1000 milestone, I shall be happier to be able to keep more of my teeth and be closer to getting Frankenstein brain!

How many teeth do you keep if we get to 2000?
Original post by z33
**** YEAH GURL YOU GO omgosh literally i'm not even a fan of his but I'm so excited haha

Do you have a sign?

Haha Hun I've got everyone excited and my mates are pissed off at me mentioning his name all the time but come on haha.

Mosh pit time :wink:
Original post by shadowdweller
Hello :colone:

How've you beeeeeen?

Grumpy Dracula :mmm:

I is on my 6 day off week!!!! Weekends no longer exist for me. But days off tho Shadow!!
Original post by The_Internet
I is on my 6 day off week!!!! Weekends no longer exist for me. But days off tho Shadow!!

No weekends!? You should sue.
Reply 1655
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I have done all my paragraphs
I just need to add more info to them as it covers 500 words rn :redface:

I will do it when i have finished answering some maths questions so in an hours time :h:
I find it so hard to write though :cry:

ohmygosh i thought you said 500 characters i was gonna be all like "idk how to tell you this but you did it wrong" but phew haha you did it right!

okay you BEST do it! You need to be chemist you gotta get this right! I know it's hard af to write a PS but look at all the other PS's online for Chemistry and you'll get some ideas about how to structure it and make it flow (just don't copy anything and sue me when you get flagged for plagiarism plz) and you'll be fine

usually it's just the start that takes forever, the rest of the stuff is fine. Remember talk about what skill you have, where, when and how you got that skill and how it relates to Chemistry and you'll be alright!

good luck :biggrin:
:ninja:

Quick Reply

Latest