The Student Room Group

ARTICLE - Why I’ll Never Understand How Any Woman Could Like Any Man, Ever

Reply 1
There is no “context” needed for a sext from a woman because the sight of a naked woman is never, ever out of context for us. But the sight of a naked dick? That sh*t is always out of context, even when it’s not.

yeah ok mate

book of insecurities
This article is ridiculous.
Reply 3
Original post by georgiaswift
This article is ridiculous.

that's what i thought, not all men are pervy
Reply 4
Original post by K.C
yeah ok mate

book of insecurities

LMFAO
Original post by samina_ay
that's what i thought, not all men are pervy

Exactly. It's just this guy projecting his own insecurities into an article and pretending that all men do it in order to make himself feel better
Reply 6
Original post by georgiaswift
Exactly. It's just this guy projecting his own insecurities into an article and pretending that all men do it in order to make himself feel better

LOOL very biased

Not all men are like that!!!
Reply 8
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Not all men are like that!!!

Thanks for the reassurance
I feel like putting a call through to that guy's mama, tell her not to expect any grandchildren because I don't think he has the balls needed to make a baby.
haha, a misandristic man. A lot harder to find that misogynistic women. Still, what a sad article.
Reply 11
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
I feel like putting a call through to that guy's mama, tell her not to expect any grandchildren because I don't think he has the balls needed to make a baby.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
"
What would it take for you, straight men, to hook up with another guy? Depending on how homophobic and insecure in your masculinity you are, it would probably take anything from “not even a billion dollars, bro” to “when hell freezes over.”

:rofl2:

Maybe the reasons he doesn't understand why women find men attractive is because he is heterosexual... What a homophope. Real progressives **** a man on weekly basis.
(edited 8 years ago)
I hate corny 'merican articles like that.
"A picture of a woman naked is never unwelcome. Going to church, taking the SATs, giving blood, attending Grandpa’s funeral a special pic from a woman will always induce pleasant, safe, warm feelings."

Ha, I don't believe that for one second.:lol:
I just find it amusing he quotes the Daily Mail, of all things, as scientific and empirical support for his points :laugh:
Well that's some of the worst self gender hatred I've ever seen... jesus

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending