The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Bournemouth University PhD studentship Skype interview

Hi all,
I applied for a PhD studentship in the faculty of science and technology. My interview for the studentship will be conducted next week Anyone have interview experiences with bournemouth? what type of questions will they ask? By getting into the interview stage, does that mean i got a chance?
Thank you. Your responses are much appreciated.
Original post by GK91
Hi all,
I applied for a PhD studentship in the faculty of science and technology. My interview for the studentship will be conducted next week Anyone have interview experiences with bournemouth? what type of questions will they ask? By getting into the interview stage, does that mean i got a chance?
Thank you. Your responses are much appreciated.

Hi,

Sorry for missing your question last week! Have you had your interview yet? If so, how did it go?

Katie
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Hi,
Yes I had my interview. They asked mostly about how I'm intending to meet the research objectives. They are having interviews throughout the week. Still not sure if I'm through or not. :frown: Hope they will let me know of any decision they make.
Thank you for responding.
Original post by GK91
Hi,
Yes I had my interview. They asked mostly about how I'm intending to meet the research objectives. They are having interviews throughout the week. Still not sure if I'm through or not. :frown: Hope they will let me know of any decision they make.
Thank you for responding.

Fingers crossed! Let us know how it goes.

Katie
Reply 4
Cheers !
Reply 5
Let us know if you receive any update/decision.
Reply 6
Hi, thanks for the reply.
It's been two weeks since I had my interview. But I didn't hear anything from them yet although they would let me know of any decision they take.
Reply 7
I also received an interview invite.Mine comes in 5th July. I would like to know if you finally made it through the selection process. Any pointers??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending