The Student Room Group

What is the worst nightmare you haveever had?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kkboyk
Was about to be raped by a group of Easter bunnies wearing strap-on. I was really glad I woke up before it happened.

#TrueStory

I want to laugh but I feel bad for laughing! So I'm holding it in at present. :redface:
I haven't had a bad nightmare, but a really bad dream where both my grandma & grandad passed away and for some reason the whole family fell apart!! felt deep emotional pain, i was crying in my dream and i woke up crying too lol.
Reply 22
Nightmare: My friend and I found a dead body on the way home from a night out.

Weirdest dream: My boyfriend's brother and my mum started dating.

I've also experienced sleep paralysis on a few occasions which is pretty freaky.
I think a Lion had one arm in its Jaws, and a crocodile had the other arm in its jaws, I probably shouldn't watch so many nature programmes :biggrin:
Reply 24
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I want to laugh but I feel bad for laughing! So I'm holding it in at present. :redface:

Laugh. I dare you :colone:

To be fair, I laugh about it anyway, and at least it wasn't a horse trying to rape me. So its all cool :biggrin:
Reply 25
Original post by z33
oooh can you imagine the PTSD after ! ****ing scary Easter bunnies man!

It doesnt help that my birthday is during Easter lol.
Reply 26
Original post by kkboyk
It doesnt help that my birthday is during Easter lol.

The Easter bunnies are coming :colone:
Original post by kkboyk
Laugh. I dare you :colone:

To be fair, I laugh about it anyway, and at least it wasn't a horse trying to rape me. So its all cool :biggrin:

You know I still have not seen that video, if you do have some time, please link me to it :h:
me and my nan having a break dancing contest, i lost btw
I don't mind the bad dreams, quite nice waking up and realising everything is fine. It's when you have the really nice ones, then you wake up and realise it was all just a dream and get all depressed, those are the ones I hate.
Reply 30
Original post by z33
The Easter bunnies are coming :colone:

I might dress up as one next year, for the banter (I really want to scare kids)

You know I still have not seen that video, if you do have some time, please link me to it :h:

But I dont want to paint your kind soul with wickedness :frown:
When I was 10 I had a very traumatic surgery experience, and I kept having recurring nightmares for several years after that :biggrin: They mostly involved the doctor locking me up and torturing me with various devices and traps like you see in horror films
Original post by kkboyk

Well, if you care that much about my soul then don't worry about it :biggrin:
Reply 33
Original post by kkboyk
I might dress up as one next year, for the banter (I really want to scare kids)

Omg please don't run after the kids in an Easter Bunny costume with a strap-on on... you'll meet the real Easter strap on Bunny in prison!
Reply 34
Original post by z33
Omg please don't run after the kids in an Easter Bunny costume with a strap-on on... you'll meet the real Easter strap on Bunny in prison!

Lol no strap on will be worn. I dont want to be mistaken for Jimmy Savile =_=

Well, if you care that much about my soul then don't worry about it :biggrin:

Are you sure about that? You're missing out fom such a cool opportunity to be mentally scarred for life.
Original post by Chlktrain135
My whole family turned into rabbits. No kidding.

:zomg: :daydreaming:

I had a pretty bad one last night, woke up in such a distress.:pain: I had an argument with the Head at my school and she was very angry with me, saying I was useless and all sorts.:sad:
I used to have nightmares. But now I'm more scared of actual real life than bogey monsters.
Had a dream my sister turned into cheese.

Was actually scarier than it sounds
I had a dream I was in one of the Nazi concentration camps and it was just the worst dream ever, it was so real.
I've hated Hitler ever since.
:fuhrer::pinch:
I had a nightmare that I was in the Raid action films and was in the building where the raid happened. And I was one of the cops and had to fight off all the gangsters :jitsu:

It was kick ass until I died. I had to jump out a window.

Quick Reply

Latest