The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RonnieRJ
I think half this site has offers from Warwick.
And bath sent me an offer at the start of the month so they're really quick.
Exeter is so slow that the only thing I got from them was an acknowledgement??

What have you applied to do? Applied two weeks ago and nothing from Bath yet!
Original post by beckylouised
What have you applied to do? Applied two weeks ago and nothing from Bath yet!

Natural sciences!
I'm sure you'll hear soon, I think there were some part of my app that just sped up the process for me but bath shouldn't take too long either way! They don't wait till all applications are in :smile:
Original post by hwilliams.789
has anyone had any offers for maths yet? i'm getting paranoid :s-smilie:

I applied to bath exeter cardiff york and swansea on the 12th and still nothing :frown: let me know when you do?
Original post by Cal-lum
I'm waiting on Durham and Exeter too, but a friend of mine has a Maths offer from Exeter.

when did your friend sent off their application?
Still waiting on Bristol and UCL for EEE ffs
Got offers from Liverpool and Keele within 6 days. :biggrin:
Original post by beckylouised
when did your friend sent off their application?

I'm guessing around the 12th as he applied to Cambridge too
I got an offer from QMUL last week, 5 days after I submitted my UCAS. Durham, St Andrews and Edinburgh have sent me acknowledgements, but Aberystwyth still hasn't sent me an acknowledgement email. Should I write to ask?
Original post by retardis
Got offers from Liverpool and Keele within 6 days. :biggrin:

Lucky you! With Liverpool did your acknowledgement email introduce an admissions officer? I fear mine is going to take a while and wasn't accepted by the admissions team so has gone to a tutor for a decision instead.
Just had my first offer from Kent! I only added them to my application last night - I'd sent it to my other four choices over two weeks ago!
Original post by SSD07
Anyone got an offer or know someone that has got an offer for computer science?

Ive gotten ones from Warwick and King's. Are you applying for Comp Sci then?
Still no offers, becoming so impatient!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pottermad_
Still no offers, becoming so impatient!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure you'll get something soon! I applied to four courses on the 12th Oct and one course last night, and typically the only offer I've had was from the one I applied to yesterday! Still waiting on the other four! Where have you applied, and for what course?
I got an offer from University of Leeds yesterday :smile:
Original post by tommb84
Lucky you! With Liverpool did your acknowledgement email introduce an admissions officer? I fear mine is going to take a while and wasn't accepted by the admissions team so has gone to a tutor for a decision instead.

Yeah a lady called Claire Willets I think. I'm sure you'll get an offer soon. The trick is to refresh track as many times as you can until it breaks :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by chiarax213
I got an offer from University of Leeds yesterday :smile:

well done! I applied 6 days ago! what did you apply for and what grades are you predicted can I ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 416
Original post by awesomewarsome
Got an offer from kings for international relations!

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you don't mind me asking;
Where else did you apply?
What did you get at AS?
What are you predicted?

Thank u, I am just worrying a little :colondollar:
Original post by Nadsd97
If you don't mind me asking;
Where else did you apply?
What did you get at AS?
What are you predicted?

Thank u, I am just worrying a little :colondollar:

I applied to Cambridge, LSE, SOAS, and Queen Mary's.
I got AABB at AS and predicted A*AA

Don't worry at all, it takes time for applications to get processed, especially for competitive courses such as IR, Kings isnt one of those unis that hoard applications until everyones is in, unlike lse ugh
Original post by retardis
Yeah a lady called Claire Willets I think. I'm sure you'll get an offer soon. The trick is to refresh track as many times as you can until it breams :tongue:

May I ask how long it took to receive an offer after an acknowledgement? I got an acknowledgement on monday :biggrin:
Original post by emmathereader
I'm sure you'll get something soon! I applied to four courses on the 12th Oct and one course last night, and typically the only offer I've had was from the one I applied to yesterday! Still waiting on the other four! Where have you applied, and for what course?

Applied for York, Leeds, Manchester, MMU and Salford. I applied for Maths.
It's just a waiting game and I'm so impatient.

Latest

Trending

Trending