The Student Room Group

Lovesick and Friendzoned; how to tell her i love her

Anon please

I'm in uni and i have fallen in love with this girl (who isn't even ugly or beautiful) but i'm infatuated with her. This is the first time (as i'm a introvert) i'm close to a girl.

And now i think i'm planning to ask her out. She keeps texting me obsessively but i can't tell if she likes me back. She even begged me not to leave uni to go home for at least two weeks (as i'm hating uni atm). I know i won't get sex out of it either as shes a christian (in a cultist way).

I don't know what to do. I think i have a chance but i have no game

Scroll to see replies

Why not tell her you love her and that you want sex from her? You have nothing to lose. If she says yes, great. If she says no, then at least you know where she stands and you won't have to torture yourself over this situation any longer and then you can move on.
Aw lol at 'I know I won't get sex' I think what you meant is you're not in it for the sex? Or did you mean you're kind of gutted you won't get sex out of it?

But just ask her to the cinema or something...
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by That 2Fase
Why not tell her you love her and that you want sex from her? You have nothing to lose. If she says yes, great. If she says no, then at least you know where she stands and you won't have to torture yourself over this situation any longer and then you can move on.

That won't happen. I met her in a cult-like church society in the uni and you know us christians about sex before marriage.

She's like an angel saving me from quitting uni. I'm not good with relationships, i do't know how to ask her out
Don't tell her that you love her, because you're just infatuated with her. Also it may creep her out or make you come across as clingy.

Ask her out to somewhere, maybe ask if she wants to bond at the new 007 film.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by That 2Fase

Don't do that.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Little Popcorns
Aw lol at 'I know I won't get sex' I think what you meant is you're not in it for the sex? Or did you mean you're kind of gutted you won't get sex out of it?

But just ask her to the cinema or something...

I'm gutted i won't get sex out of it unless married

yeah i guess cinema or something but i'm really really shy :frown:
Reply 7
Original post by So Instinct
Don't do that.

LOL ok
Reply 8
Original post by SeanFM
Don't tell her that you love her, because you're just infatuated with her. Also it may creep her out or make you come across as clingy.

Ask her out to somewhere, maybe ask if she wants to bond at the new 007 film.

I was thinking of Drunk texting actually so that she can get a hint that i like her lol.

I might just take her to dinner or something
Original post by Anonymous
I was thinking of Drunk texting actually so that she can get a hint that i like her lol.

I might just take her to dinner or something

Good luck :smile:
That won't happen. I met her in a cult-like church society in the uni and you know us christians about sex before marriage.

She's like an angel saving me from quitting uni. I'm not good with relationships, i do't know how to ask her out

Lmao
I see.
Original post by Imperion
Lmao

#christianproblems lol
Original post by 06sulraj
I see.

I See what??? :curious:
I See what??? :curious:

Clearly now the rain is gone.
Reply 15
Clearly now the rain is gone.

i can see all the obstacles in my way
I Can't stop thinking about her since i've been home :frown:
I Can't stop thinking about her since i've been home :frown:

Rub one out, you'll feel much better.
(edited 8 years ago)
Rub one out, you'll feel much better.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :colonhash:

come on be serious, haven't you been lovesick before. I've never been this close to a girl in my life

Spoiler

bump, for second proper opinon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending