The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by celloel
it's clear to see which guys on tsr can't get any & would feel insecure in a relationship with a woman who could :h

actual smackdown i love this
Naah 14 is where I draw the line.
Original post by liquity
I despise people who think they're so high and mighty like 'oh yah I don't sleep with women who have been with more than 3 other people' but in fact they're seriously limiting themselves with their options :rofl:

That's my main issue with people like that -- the holier than thou attitude. I wouldn't particularly care if it was a personal choice that they didn't brag about, even if I did privately think their view was mistaken.

Their loss. :lol: Imagine finding out on your wedding night that your partner is completely inadequate in the sack, whether it be anatomically or in terms of performance. :mmm:
Reply 163
Sure. I don't think that 15 is a particularly big number.
Original post by RiotGirll
I saw you insulting bronies and fedoras the other day.

#redditiswatching

[video="youtube;zH5-DNfHaZ0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH5-DNfHaZ0[/video]

What? I don't think I've ever spoken on either of those matters on TSR in my life. :s-smilie:

Mistaken identity. :hand: Link or it didn't happen.
Original post by Hydeman
What? I don't think I've ever spoken on either of those matters on TSR in my life. :s-smilie:

Mistaken identity. :hand: Link or it didn't happen.

[video="youtube;480TNF8Psk0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=480TNF8Psk0[/video]
Original post by liquity
the
size
of
a
penis
does
not
determine
how
loose
a
vagina
is
Individually, though.
Why are people gewtting so defensive? It's like having a preference is a crime.
we can be all politically correct about it and say the past is the past, but the person you marry is a reflection upon yourself. What does it say about you, who falls in love with a girl and is prepared to spend the rest of your life with her, whilst 15 other men banged her? ( presumably on one night stands/short notice etc).
Original post by neverbeejail
we can be all politically correct about it and say the past is the past, but the person you marry is a reflection upon yourself. What does it say about you, who falls in love with a girl and is prepared to spend the rest of your life with her, whilst 15 other men banged her? ( presumably on one night stands/short notice etc).

That we don't judge our partners on irrelevant statistics like the number of men that 'banged' them? (Nice job by the way -- 'banged.' That says quite a bit about you.)
only if she was hot and sucked
<===
Original post by Hydeman
That we don't judge our partners on irrelevant statistics like the number of men that 'banged' them? (Nice job by the way -- 'banged.' That says quite a bit about you.)

so would you marry a girl who's had sex with 200 men?
also try not to sound like a pretentious **** :smile:
The real reason guys don't like promiscuous women is pride. They don't like the idea that another man has "used" them and the idea that 'if the woman wasn't good enough to keep all those other men and i take her as a gf/wife, how will that reflect on me?'.
so would you marry a girl who's had sex with 200 men?

Yes, if we both liked each other enough.

also try not to sound like a pretentious **** :smile:

Haha, wonderful. I think just about everyone knows which side on this thread deserves the label of 'pretentious ****' more. :tongue:
Original post by IamJacksContempt
The real reason guys don't like promiscuous women is pride. They don't like the idea that another man has "used" them and the idea that 'if the woman wasn't good enough to keep all those other men and i take her as a gf/wife, how will that reflect on me?'.

They want a trophy-wife, in other words. Somebody to show off to society rather than somebody to spend their life with.
Original post by Hydeman
Yes, if we both liked each other enough.

Haha, wonderful. I think just about everyone knows which side on this thread deserves the label of 'pretentious ****' more. :tongue:

mate you just admitted you'd marry a girl who's banged 200 guys, honestly good luck finding a girl with that attitude ( that's even a turn off for them)
Original post by Hydeman
They want a trophy-wife, in other words. Somebody to show off to society rather than somebody to spend their life with.

Exactly. That's society though. People value their own worth on how other people perceive them and their choices.
mate you just admitted you'd marry a girl who's banged 200 guys, honestly good luck finding a girl with that attitude ( that's even a turn off for them)

Thanks. :tongue: Nice to see you're the spokesperson for all girls everywhere, although I wouldn't date such a small-minded person anyway.
Original post by Hydeman
Thanks. :tongue: Nice to see you're the spokesperson for all girls everywhere, although I wouldn't date such a small-minded person anyway.

Don't think it's being small minded not wanting to marry someone who has had sex with 200 men, think it's pretty sensible. Low odds on you marrying her + why all of a sudden would she just settle with you? I think it's a sign of self respect not jumping sexual partners all the time and I view it as something good.

Honestly Sexual partners pre marriage = normal. 200 is insane, that's like a boyfriend every few weeks. Each to their own though.
Original post by ron_trns
Don't think it's being small minded not wanting to marry someone who has had sex with 200 men, think it's pretty sensible. Low odds on you marrying her + why all of a sudden would she just settle with you? I think it's a sign of self respect not jumping sexual partners all the time and I view it as something good.

Honestly Sexual partners pre marriage = normal. 200 is insane, that's like a boyfriend every few weeks. Each to their own though.

I think you slightly misread. The other person I was replying to said that I couldn't get a girlfriend because they'll be turned off me simply because I hold this view, to which I said I wouldn't date somebody who was small-minded enough to make that a deal-breaker anyway.

Needless to say, I don't agree with your view. I consider people to be the individuals they are rather than my preconceived notion of what somebody who's slept with 200 people must be like.

Latest