The Student Room Group

What is your life story?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alexion
I'm a nerd from Oxfordshire. That's that in a nutshell.

My story's better than yours, nerd.
Original post by Tom Jickleson
Sweet? I don't want 'sweet', I want sympathy! Can't you see how hurt I must be?!

But it is sweet - yes it's sad you didnt get a date, but it just shows how much your mum loves you. Too bad you don't want 'sweet' because you're gonna get it :tongue:
Original post by Mal Baadshah
My story's better than yours, nerd.

At least my story's real.
West Philadelphia born and raised On the playground was where I spent most of my days. Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school, When a couple of guys who were up to no good Started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'
I fink it's all lies. You are Chinese.
Original post by Alexion

My story is real, omg. I am from Bundelkhand. Est 1933, fight me if you have it in you to hit an old woman who stood side by side the man of peace.
Ok then.
I was born in 2000, in Alexandria, Scotland, where my dad's job was at the time. He's an oncoplastic surgeon who came to India with my mum, also Indian, in '98. Then, after living in many areas in England, such as Eastbourne, Harrogate, Liverpool and finally Macclesfield, we, along with my younger brother, 4years younger than me, now live in Macclesfield.

I am in Year 11 at Altrincham Grammar School for Boys. I am a typical British Indian boy. Nothing special so far really. Lots of life aspirations however which will hopefully make me an interesting, significant person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alexion

Oooo that's deep
My name is Imperion and I make music under Imperion as well(Was formerly Roman but got advice from my trusted advisers I changed it, bite me.) I want to join Monstercat soon and I love kitchenstep #Rattlesnake #Ultimatum #Heist Ifunomsayin'. I want to make kitchenstep as there isn't enough in the world after Barely Alive basically **** on the genre :angry:

Spoiler

Just kitchenstep:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ravioliyears
Oooo that's deep

did you even read my story
Original post by Imperion
My name is Imperion and I make music under Imperion as well(Was formerly Roman but got advice from my trusted advisers I changed it, bite me.) I want to join Monstercat soon and I love kitchenstep #Rattlesnake #Ultimatum #Heist Ifunomsayin'. I want to make kitchenstep as there isn't enough in the world after Barely Alive basically **** on the genre :angry:

Spoiler

Bat infested forest, sounds like home.
Original post by Awesome Genius
Lol just for clarifications sake - this is not actually true. The girl I went out with was in her early thirties.

Is that what you're telling everyone? I mean I do understand, I can try and pretend to be in my early thirties but I don't feel right about it. But I will do this for you. :colondollar:
Bat infested forest, sounds like home.

No offence but that was a really trying time, would appreciate it if you didn't make fun of it :tongue:
No offence but that was a really trying time, would appreciate it if you didn't make fun of it :tongue:

I'm shining light on a dark moment.
Do not talk back to your elders either.
I'm shining light on a dark moment.
Do not talk back to your elders either.

Don't give a **** whether you're older or not :laugh:

Now now, Adrian.

that's so rude. I marched with Gandhi so people like you could use the internet.
Such a stalker reading everyone's life stories :colone:
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Now now, Adrian.

youth these days.
Original post by Awesome Genius
How close do you live to Alex Ferguson? Who is the most famous footballer you live near to?

I believe that Sir Alex lives in Alderley Edge, which is like a couple of miles down the road from here.

I think it has to be Wayne Rooney, who lives in Prestbury, but I'm not completely sure.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest