The Student Room Group

Is david Cameron a Good PM?

Poll

Is David Cameron a good prime Minitster

In your view is David doing a good job?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lets get Piggy with it
Yes and the pig stuff is getting boring now...
(edited 8 years ago)
Simply put no.
no
Reply 5
Original post by quentinhamilton
Yes and the pig stuff are getting boring now...

Almost as boring as the Drake memes...
Reply 6
Original post by quentinhamilton
Yes and the pig stuff are getting boring now...

who votes labour? And is unhappy with the Tories
Yeah I think he is.

The Tories have done a lot for our economic recovery in recent years, and they've got my backing.
Meh he is vanilla, an empty suit, he would need a personality and some political conviction before he could be considerd either... He is the beige carpet, the magnolia wall not good nor bad just lame.
Original post by Indeterminate
Yeah I think he is.

The Tories have done a lot for our economic recovery in recent years, and they've got my backing.

They've hampered our economic recovery quite drastically as far as I see.
It makes me really sad that no one has mentioned the lower crime rates, gay marriage and initiatives such as the free school meals for primary school children as good reasons why DC is a good PM...
Original post by jamestg
It makes me really sad that no one has mentioned the lower crime rates, gay marriage and initiatives such as the free school meals for primary school children as good reasons why DC is a good PM...

Gay marriage was a Lib Dem bill, mainly written by my (now former) MP. I love how the Tories have stolen that.

I think David Cameron's a good PM. I don't think the Tory Government is a good one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jamestg

Crime rayes have been declining world wide and from the mid 90s it has more to do with cheap goods and improved security than tory policy..

The rest..most are continuation of labour policy.. But still.. Yay!
Reasonable enough. He lacks strength but he's reasonably component, very professional and good at managing a team.

We could do far worse. Farage leads a team of amateurs, Corbyn is inexperienced and has yet to handle a cabinet rebellion or a big crisis, Farron lacks conviction and shirked his parties one chance in government.
Original post by earthworm
Meh he is vanilla, an empty suit, he would need a personality and some political conviction before he could be considerd either... He is the beige carpet, the magnolia wall not good nor bad just lame.

Lol he has a lot of personality.
Original post by PetrosAC
Gay marriage was a Lib Dem bill, mainly written by my (now former) MP. I love how the Tories have stolen that.

I think David Cameron's a good PM. I don't think the Tory Government is a good one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Actually Osbourne was pushing it in the Tories whether it was eventually authored by a Lib Dem or not.

Its not something stolen unlike for example the free school meals and tax threshold.
Reply 16
He's a good mop head.
Original post by jamestg

Half the things you mention were lib dem and one of which he plans to get rid of.
Original post by Rakas21
Actually Osbourne was pushing it in the Tories whether it was eventually authored by a Lib Dem or not.

Its not something stolen unlike for example the free school meals and tax threshold.

It was a Lib Dem policy in 2010 though. Osbourne's beliefs aren't Tory Policy in its entirety.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
He's just a placeholder. With little in the way of balls, he has let his party drift into lazy egalitarianism. His pro feminist, pro non-domestic religion, pro-EU policies will dig Britain further into a hole, but I don't think any political party has the conviction to stop it. Short of a revolution, Britain is finished, and I think, rather worryingly I suppose, many Brits are embracing that idea with greater or lesser enthusiasm. Will such civil unrest be friendly to minorities? I fear for the future.

Cameron is just your standard neoliberal. Short sighted politician, the natural result of the degenerate system that is democracy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending