The Student Room Group

Indian guys.

I'm a Muslim girl who has a crush on this Indian guy.

Do Indian guys like Muslim girls with hijab?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I dont know im not indian
Yes (I'm not one myself).
Reply 3
Original post by quentinhamilton
Yes (I'm not one myself).

Lol okay. how can you say 'yes' if you're not an Indian? I mean how do you know if Indian guys like Muslim girls with hijab or not?
Way to generalise a huge population
Original post by Anonymous
Lol okay. how can you say 'yes' if you're not an Indian? I mean how do you know if Indian guys like Muslim girls with hijab or not?

I'm sure there are Indian guys out there who would fancy a girl who's Muslim.

There's more than half a billion Indian males ahaha.
If he's Muslim sure. But I tend to go for girls who whip their hair back and forth. I have dated a gorg Algerian Arab Muslim but she was not practicing...at all...so this Indian bad boy granny snatched her.

It's personality that matters, not looks. If you're kind at heart then I don't see why he wouldn't like you.
Reply 8
Original post by Indeterminate
I'm from an Indian Muslim background, but things like the hijab have never been an issue for me in terms of relationships :smile:

The thing is is that he's not a Muslim. He's a Christian. Although, I'm Pakistani and so ethnically we're both desis but I really don't know if he can like me or not :frown: He's a total opposite of me. He goes out and drinks etc, loves different music than what I like. However, I'm still attracted to him and I can't stop it. What do I do? :frown:
You can get indian muslims...unless you mean hindus/sikhs?
Original post by Mal Baadshah
If he's Muslim sure. But I tend to go for girls who whip their hair back and forth. I have dated a gorg Algerian Arab Muslim but she was not practicing...at all...so this Indian bad boy granny snatched her.

Lool
Reply 11

do you mean you have a crush on an 'Indian' guy or a 'Hindu' guy?

would you keep your hijab on during sex?
Original post by Biryani007
You can get indian muslims...unless you mean hindus/sikhs?

good call. I'm Hindu and yea wouldn't date a hijabiiiiii
Original post by quentinhamilton
I'm sure there are Indian guys out there who would fancy a girl who's Muslim.

There's more than half a billion Indian males ahaha.

Lol true.

We are total opposites in terms of our personalities. He is still a nice guy though. Oh gosh! I have a huge crush on him :frown:
The thing is is that he's not a Muslim. He's a Christian. Although, I'm Pakistani and so ethnically we're both desis but I really don't know if he can like me or not :frown: He's a total opposite of me. He goes out and drinks etc, loves different music than what I like. However, I'm still attracted to him and I can't stop it. What do I do? :frown:

Sometimes, differences bring people closer together... You never know - someday the differences that you have today may be the similarities you have in the future.

IMO religion/culture shouldn't get in the way. Just give it a chance :smile:
It's natural to like other people from different races.
Lol true.

We are total opposites in terms of our personalities. He is still a nice guy though. Oh gosh! I have a huge crush on him :frown:

Thats the same with me - I'm Hindu and have a MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR crush on a guy in my class, who is Christian.
Reply 18

are you in it for the long term or short term? long term it just wouldn't work out unless you don't mind him drinking or eating pork ha-ram sausages.
Isit bad i laughed at this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending