The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Then don't?

But people keep telling me to!
Original post by littlenorthernlass
But people keep telling me to!

Just get it trimmed and neatened up?

If it still looks like it did when we met up it looks fine imo.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Just get it trimmed and neatened up?

If it still looks like it did when we met up it looks fine imo.

I could but part of me does want to cut it for the change. I dooooon't knoooow what to do:sigh:

Thanks, I'm glad someone thinks so. :sad:
Amaaaaazinng¡!¡!¡! :eek4: I just got my 8th gem. :nutcase: GAH, THAT'S LIKE A WHOLE EXTRA ONE TO WHAT I HAD BEFORE. XD :woohoo:
I just want to rep absolutely everyone + anyone now so we can share the green goodness love. O_o Okay, I'm going on a mission to rep as many people as I can in 100 seconds. I'll update you all on how many TSRians I managed to donate to afterwards bc I know you'll be beyond interested to find out how fast my fingers are at clicking a button. :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
Amaaaaazinng¡!¡!¡! :eek4: I just got my 8th gem. :nutcase: GAH, THAT'S LIKE A WHOLE EXTRA ONE TO WHAT I HAD BEFORE. XD :woohoo:
I just want to rep absolutely everyone + anyone now so we can share the green goodness love. O_o Okay, I'm going on a mission to rep as many people as I can in 100 seconds. I'll update you all on how many TSRians I managed to donate to afterwards bc I know you'll be beyond interested to find out how fast my fingers are at clicking a button. :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg anon, i got mah 9th today too :ahee: congrats :jumphug:
UPDATE: I'm feeling so dissapointed in myself. :rofl: Only managed 18 people and I think I gave myself a little bit of extra time too. :emo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RainbowKiwi

YayYYy- but ohmyg I can't believe you're on CLOUD NINE¡ :eek4: Congratulations to you too¡¡¡ XD :jumphug: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
I need to revise! lol.

the paper represents my art sketchbook lol :biggrin:
finally done it :woo::woo::woo:

Original post by Anon_98

Posted from TSR Mobile

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! well done both of my buddies :dance::dancing2::danceboy::clap2::congrats::grouphugs::hugs::woo::woo::yeah::yeah:
Original post by CoolCavy
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! well done both of my buddies :dance::dancing2::danceboy::clap2::congrats::grouphugs::hugs::woo::woo::yeah::yeah:

Fanx Cavy, am so happy :dance: :jumphug: and I see u finished ur art, well done!! :hugs:
Fanx Cavy, am so happy :dance: :jumphug: and I see u finished ur art, well done!! :hugs:

no problem my kiwi chum is that like 6000 reps? :h: yes, finally after 3 months my prep, mural and sketchbook is complete tho i suspect i will keep tweaking my book until i give it in after half term :biggrin:
Original post by CoolCavy

XD THANKS CAVY¡! :party:

I'm glad you've managed to complete your Art work. :h: <3

Edit: Oops, I repped you for the wrong post. >.<
(edited 8 years ago)
Tired. Lonely. I've not made any strong connections since I've moved to the city my uni's in, even though I go out with people in my programme all the time. It all feels like it's surface-level.
Just blah.
Yesterday was horrible, as I felt really stupid with a guy whom I liked soooo much. I told really nonsense to him as I my mind was really blown up. And today I meet him again and told another bluff.... I think he is probably sure that I'm stupid :frown: I'm really сonfused about this
Feeling a little fragile today! My health had a wobble overnight! Headaches, stomach pains and disorientated as a consequence! I had anxiety most of it, the dreams I had also spooked me too.

Hopefully with a bit of quiet time today which was supposed to be a medical day in hospital was cancelled last minute!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Today was the day toast was burnt. The dog was sick. Avoiding flees trod on the cat in the dark, was late for the bus, argued with everyone at work, got fired, fired my boss, trod in a puddle, searched fifty fluffed pockets for a receipt for a hammer I didn’t need from a shop that had closed down and had returned a month ago. Thought about Guinea pigs wearing lederhosen, riding white-winged stallions and sipping pimms in a giant pumpkin. Attempted to make conversation with the dead, beetle-skulled men, who read their cheque books in the dark and breed staffs, and a sheep-farmer who said the government was always right. Woke up thinking of sheep, hollyhocks, croissants and the smell of freshly mown lawns.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7238
Regretful.:cry2:

Latest