The Student Room Group

Indian guys.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mal Baadshah
Oh bhagwaan. :facepalm:

I know...
Original post by Biryani007
You look like a very pretty hijabi in your avatar pic :innocent:

Exactly. I am not a lesbian and cannot date another hijabi.
Original post by ravioliyears
It's personality that matters, not looks. If you're kind at heart then I don't see why he wouldn't like you.

Lol
Original post by Mal Baadshah
Exactly. I am not a lesbian and cannot date another hijabi.

Too bad, I quite liked the look of you..
Original post by PetitBourgeois
Lol

How is that 'lol' worthy?
Original post by Biryani007
Too bad, I quite liked the look of you..

I can arrange you to meet my son Deepak if you insist on the family genes-es.
Original post by pbw
do you mean you have a crush on an 'Indian' guy or a 'Hindu' guy?

would you keep your hijab on during sex?

He's not hindu. He's actually an Indian Christian.

And are you serious!? Why would i keep my hijab on during sex? Lol
Original post by Indeterminate
IMO religion/culture shouldn't get in the way. Just give it a chance :smile:

Yeah but what about personalities? He's outgoing and I'm not. Its easier for me to like him but I doubt a guy like him can ever be interested in me. Not talking about looks, I'm actually very pretty mashallah. Just talking about my personality which is a total opposite of him. :frown:
SOME Indian guys, you baboon
He's an Indian but a Christian. And if only I had the guts to ask him lol. What I'm really scared about is that he is a total opposite of me and I like him and I doubt he would ever be interested in me.
Hmm everything. Mindsets, interests and even personalities. Although, he's a nice guy.

I'm introvert, shy, a bit religious and he's outgoing, confident and not religious. He drinks, I don't etc. Its so sad..I hate liking a man so different from me. I know he'll never like me. :frown: I'm sure he thinks I'm pretty and all that but that isn't enough.
Hi, I'm Dominic. What's your name?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Some do, some don't. But non-Muslim guys in general would not approach a religious hijabi for obvious reasons.
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Some do, some don't. But non-Muslim guys in general would not approach a religious hijabi for obvious reasons.

I know :frown:

I wear hijab but I wouldn't say i'm extremely religious. However, in comparison to him, I am religious.

He's a very nice guy. He's friendly. He even asked me my name the first time we met and we've hold a good convo once too. However, now when I see him, I just don't know what to say other than 'hi' because I get nervous around him. Normally he would say hi to me and smile but I think awkwardness has made it even more awkward as we saw each other today and smiled but didn't say hi. I know this doesn't mean anything to him but to me it does because I do really like him. :frown: hate this feeling!
Original post by Anonymous
I know :frown:

I wear hijab but I wouldn't say i'm extremely religious. However, in comparison to him, I am religious.

He's a very nice guy. He's friendly. He even asked me my name the first time we met and we've hold a good convo once too. However, now when I see him, I just don't know what to say other than 'hi' because I get nervous around him. Normally he would say hi to me and smile but I think awkwardness has made it even more awkward as we saw each other today and smiled but didn't say hi. I know this doesn't mean anything to him but to me it does because I do really like him. :frown: hate this feeling!

Seems like an unrequited crush, tbh. Based on what you've written so far it doesn't seem like he's interested as such :/ You could try asking him out yourself, but imo I don't think it'll work out.

I understand it's easier said than done, but it's best to move on. I'm absolutely sure you'll find someone more compatible :smile:
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Seems like an unrequited crush, tbh. Based on what you've written so far it doesn't seem like he's interested as such :/ You could try asking him out yourself, but imo I don't think it'll work out.

I understand it's easier said than done, but it's best to move on. I'm absolutely sure you'll find someone more compatible :smile:

:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Thanks for the reply though.
Reply 56
Holy s***.

That's a big question since Indians can be Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Jain, Jewish, Light Brown, Dark Brown, Oriental, White, Black, Religious, Non-Religious.........

I suggest you approach him as an individual, rather than as an Indian. If he isn't interested, never mind. Move on and find someone else.
(edited 8 years ago)
PM me x
Original post by imrank786
PM me x

lol why?
Original post by Anonymous
lol why?

lol just do it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending