The Student Room Group

Short guy appreciation thread

For those of us ladies who would date or marry a guy below 5 foot 7.

And of course for all the men who don't quite reach the 'perfect' standard of 6 foot plus.

Please post your positive experiences dating smaller guys here, I'd love to read them!

Scroll to see replies

I once had a guy who was about 5'8", he was nice. I'm 5'10" though, so don't count as a short guy, but I'm more than willing to get down on my knees every now and then in order to be appreciated. :tongue:
Original post by James Milibanter
I once had a guy who was about 5'8", he was nice. I'm 5'10" though, so don't count as a short guy, but I'm more than willing to get down on my knees every now and then in order to be appreciated. :tongue:

Was he as nice or nicer than your taller partners, past or present?
Unfortunately he was the one short guy, I had a taller guy but he wasn't as nice. My short guy was amazing in all honesty, he was part irish like myself and he inspired me. As for girls, they are almost exclusively shorter than me, though not intentionally.
Unfortunately he was the one short guy, I had a taller guy but he wasn't as nice. My short guy was amazing in all honesty, he was part irish like myself and he inspired me. As for girls, they are almost exclusively shorter than me, though not intentionally.

I find that your experience seems to be the case in a lot of relationships and is backed up by my own personal experience. I take it you are Bisexual?
I haven't really adopted a label, I used to call myself pan but that just confused people so when people call me bi I tend not to disagree. I do find that girls are (for want of a better word) easier than guys though, but I think that's mostly as I am not the judgemental type and they feel more comfortable releasing their kinky side in my company. So though it may seem like I lean towards girls, it's just simply because they're (again, apologies) easier.

P.s. I'm really not trying to be offensive so don't bite me. I don't think that one's promiscuity is to be judged.
I haven't really adopted a label, I used to call myself pan but that just confused people so when people call me bi I tend not to disagree. I do find that girls are (for want of a better word) easier than guys though, but I think that's mostly as I am not the judgemental type and they feel more comfortable releasing their kinky side in my company. So though it may seem like I lean towards girls, it's just simply because they're (again, apologies) easier.

P.s. I'm really not trying to be offensive so don't bite me. I don't think that one's promiscuity is to be judged.

Pansexuals are attracted to pretty much everything, am I right in thinking that? Whereas Bisexuals can be attracted to both gender binaries only. Correct me if I have got that wrong but that seems to be the definition. Why all the labels anyway, is just gets silly, am I right? I personally identify as asexual because I don't know what it means to be sexually attracted to someone and I have no desire for sexual contact with another human being; only for me to tell someone and label me as 'frigid'

Just out of curiousity, sex aside, which gender do you prefer the most as partner?
man about appreciation you know :rofl:
Yes pretty much anyone, I've tried it on with a few m2f and f2m trans people before. I think that everyone's different and has different tastes, wants and needs so labels are a bit too divisive for me. I'd say I am quite possibly to absolute opposite of asexual, because I am sexually attracted to most people no matter what, I can sometimes really struggle not to make a move.

Most of my friends are girls, though I do hang out with guys from time to time, so it'd probably be girls that I'd prefer as a partner. I don't tend to get into relationships very often though, and when I do they don't go very well. I think I'm great as a friend or even a "temporary partner" but my longest relationship was 3 months and that was back when I was 15. A few of my friends are asexual, and they vary from not wanting sexual relationships to not wanting even romantic relationships, I struggle to empathise with asexuals though, because of how great sex is, though I suppose masturbation isn't off the table so it could be worse.
Original post by Anonynmous
man about appreciation you know :rofl:

Smaller guys are hugely underrated. Then again, I guess it is half 1 in the morning. I know there are other ladies like me on TSR. Just likely in bed.
fair enough! - the thread title just made me laugh but no hate m8, i appreci8.

defo, there are girls open to it.
Thread giving peeps hope.

:colondollar:
Yes pretty much anyone, I've tried it on with a few m2f and f2m trans people before. I think that everyone's different and has different tastes, wants and needs so labels are a bit too divisive for me. I'd say I am quite possibly to absolute opposite of asexual, because I am sexually attracted to most people no matter what, I can sometimes really struggle not to make a move.

Most of my friends are girls, though I do hang out with guys from time to time, so it'd probably be girls that I'd prefer as a partner. I don't tend to get into relationships very often though, and when I do they don't go very well. I think I'm great as a friend or even a "temporary partner" but my longest relationship was 3 months and that was back when I was 15. A few of my friends are asexual, and they vary from not wanting sexual relationships to not wanting even romantic relationships, I struggle to empathise with asexuals though, because of how great sex is, though I suppose masturbation isn't off the table so it could be worse.

What were they like, if you don't mind me asking, at all? I feel a bit rude asking that because obviously we are all one species; humans. But I'm actually really curious about how it went down.

See, I have no idea what of what it means to be sexually attracted to someone. I've looked at a guy before and thought that he was attractive or cute but never felt to the extent where I would want to have sex with him. The idea grosses me out and I'm not ashamed of that because it is my orientation but I'm aware that asexuals are probably rarer than any other orientation so a lot of people will think that we are strange.

Don't worry, I think I'm like you too but for the obvious reason mine havn't lasted long because, well, guys tend to want sex :biggrin:
Original post by TorpidPhil
Thread giving peeps hope.

:colondollar:

There are others out there, I promise. Finding them is the devil though haha
Don't be giving these Napoleon dudes false hope.

You're leading them into abyss.:sigh:
fair enough! - the thread title just made me laugh but no hate m8, i appreci8.

defo, there are girls open to it.

good save
Original post by Mal Baadshah
good save

bruv man about stalking me XD

go chew on ur paan cuz

go chew on ur paan cuz

it's the only thread bumping that I haven't pissed on yet. don't self flatter, goreh.
Original post by Waghwan My Don
Don't be giving these Napoleon dudes false hope.

You're leading them into abyss.:sigh:

Attachment not found

go chew on ur paan cuz

and you mean "naan"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending