The Student Room Group

Muslim guys who do haram stuff, what sort of wife you want?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by i<3milkshake
So the people who are discussing doing haram stuff, going against what God expects from you, are now quoting God?

So you ignore God when it suits you but now decide to quote from the Koran? Interesting. Or stupid.

Same with you then cuz, u go round pretending to be some next imam and then u dont listen to what god has to say.
plusss
where in the Q does it say "ayy vis break2 dont go out and get mad poontang"
Original post by Anonymous
Now suppose your wife have std and she talks to you about it. what would you do?

[video="youtube;94MK2JQIgFs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94MK2JQIgFs[/video]
Original post by vis break2
[video="youtube;94MK2JQIgFs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94MK2JQIgFs[/video]

You got an std fetish?

Please explain :smile:
Same with you then cuz, u go round pretending to be some next imam and then u dont listen to what god has to say.
plusss
where in the Q does it say "ayy vis break2 dont go out and get mad poontang"

I'm sorry, I don't speak chav. "Cuz". What does "plusss" mean?

Shows how well you know the Koran and its views on marriage and sexual relations with you say that it is fine for you to "go out and get mad poontang". I'm assuming that is chav speak for getting mentally unstable women?

What do you mean "I go around pretending to be next to some iman and then I don't listen to what god has to say?". I'm not Muslim. Why would I be next to an Iman?

What I do know is that someone who goes around quoting scripture yet ignores the teachings from said scripture is probably very stupid.

Trying to speak in your language;
Sorry "cuz" but you aren't really down with what is in the "Q" since the "Q" don't say nothing man, nothing about going down town and see yourself be drowning in the poonani. Its is proper hypocritical like to quote the "Q" and then ignore it when a bit of poontang flash their gash like.

Not bad for a first attempt.
Original post by adil1231
You got an std fetish?

yes

Spoiler

Please explain :smile:

I'd tell her to **** off, cuz there's no way she had an STD before we got married, so this hoe been cheatin
Original post by i<3milkshake
I'm sorry, I don't speak chav. "Cuz". What does "plusss" mean?

Shows how well you know the Koran and its views on marriage and sexual relations with you say that it is fine for you to "go out and get mad poontang". I'm assuming that is chav speak for getting mentally unstable women?

What do you mean "I go around pretending to be next to some iman and then I don't listen to what god has to say?". I'm not Muslim. Why would I be next to an Iman?

What I do know is that someone who goes around quoting scripture yet ignores the teachings from said scripture is probably very stupid.

Trying to speak in your language;
Sorry "cuz" but you aren't really down with what is in the "Q" since the "Q" don't say nothing man, nothing about going down town and see yourself be drowning in the poonani. Its is proper hypocritical like to quote the "Q" and then ignore it when a bit of poontang flash their gash like.

Not bad for a first attempt.

Lmao, since when did chav become a language g?
seems like you understand it pretty well to me.

That scripture says you shouldn't judge others. I can choose to follow whatever I want, that's a question of my own personal belief.
You're obvs a muslim or else you wouldnt have gotten so "disgusted" at what people have posted here.
so why tf you lyin??
yes

Spoiler

I'd tell her to **** off, cuz there's no way she had an STD before we got married, so this hoe been cheatin

Wait. You said you would stop sleeping around and expect her to do the same after marriage. Then, came the std part and you said you'll be fine until she doesn't have std. Then, I asked you what if you had std and you replied that you would talk it through and see where it goes. Then, came the part about her having std and you're saying you'd tell her off. What if she said you're a bustard/kuta, so you **** off cos you got std, so you be cheatin?
Wait. You said you would stop sleeping around and expect her to do the same after marriage. Then, came the std part and you said you'll be fine until she doesn't have std. Then, I asked you what if you had std and you replied that you would talk it through and see where it goes. Then, came the part about her having std and you're saying you'd tell her off. What if she said you're a bustard/kuta, so you **** off cos you got std, so you be cheatin?

nonononono, I'd talk to her about the STD before I got married.
If I told her after I wouldn't be suprised if that would be her reaction.
soz if I made it unclear :s-smilie:
I mean what if your wife slept with more than 1 man before she got married to you but after your marriage is sincere to you but got std from the previous one?
This thread hurts my head, "good men are for good women"
nonononono, I'd talk to her about the STD before I got married.
If I told her after I wouldn't be suprised if that would be her reaction.
soz if I made it unclear :s-smilie:

Ohh haha okay. No worries. What if she told you before marriage? What would you do then?
Ohh haha okay. No worries. What if she told you before marriage? What would you do then?

I dont want an std lmao
Original post by samina_ay

Used to believe in this but not anymore. A very religious girl i know got married to a harami kuta who had sex with multiple women before and even after marriage and got her std. And trust, she is a pious girl!!
Used to believe in this but not anymore. A very religious girl i know got married to a harami kuta who had sex with multiple women before and even after marriage and got her std. And trust, she is a pious girl!!

love is blind
I dont want an std lmao

Lol understandable. but does that not scare you in a way that do you really want to settle down with a wife? What if you told the girl and she turned you down?
I want a hijabi on the streets
but a harami under the sheets

this

Spoiler

Lol there's a reason behind it all tbh
Original post by samina_ay

go to bed

Spoiler

love is blind

There was no love involved. It was an arranged marriage.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending