The Student Room Group

Short guy appreciation thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mal Baadshah
and you mean "naan"

Nah cuz i mean paan.
Just like any other partner really, they were very "giving" which I assume could be down to some prejudices against them which could make finding a partner harder. Sexually it's virtually the same, I don't really mind who I sleep with granted there's attraction there and the person is actually decent.

See, I have no idea what of what it means to be sexually attracted to someone. I've looked at a guy before and thought that he was attractive or cute but never felt to the extent where I would want to have sex with him. The idea grosses me out and I'm not ashamed of that because it is my orientation but I'm aware that asexuals are probably rarer than any other orientation so a lot of people will think that we are strange.

Sex isn't for everyone, there are times when people who aren't asexual are feeling sexual at one point or another. Unfortunately for myself, I have a lot of friends and I have a few sexual partners but there's no in between which can alienate any potential long term partner.

Don't worry, I think I'm like you too but for the obvious reason mine havn't lasted long because, well, guys tend to want sex :biggrin:

I completely understand, I really do. Mind if I ask your age?
whatever don't forget the vid. mans gonna pay you in bare p

Spoiler

Original post by Anonynmous
Nah cuz i mean paan.
Original post by Mal Baadshah
whatever don't forget the vid. mans gonna pay you in bare p

Spoiler

shut up

Spoiler

Original post by Anonynmous
shut up

Spoiler

k I'm looking fwd to the bantz cos
Ha! pending approval.

Secondly you're making these guys take the blue pill, leaving them to feel comfort in their own misfortune, they need to be woken up to the reality of the red pill, and take up a place in their garden as a garden gnome with a fishing rod by a pond. Rather than trying to chase these 8/10 that be on these streets.

It's false advertisement.:sigh:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Waghwan My Don
Ha! pending approval.

Secondly you're making these guys take the blue pill, leaving them to feel comfort on their own misfortune, they need to be woken up to the reality of the red pill, and take up a place in garden as a garden gnome with a fishing rod by a pond. Rather than trying to chase these 8/10 that be on these streets.

Just do some research because Napoleon was tall for his time. Either 5 foot 6 or 5 foot 7 he was, apparently above average height considering

Women who like or at least open to dating short guys do exist, apart from myself, I don't see how it is misleading if the women are actually out there right this minute, existing and breathing and stuff.

It's not giving false hope if it is a fact of reality.
Ha! pending approval.

Secondly you're making these guys take the blue pill, leaving them to feel comfort in their own misfortune, they need to be woken up to the reality of the red pill, and take up a place in their garden as a garden gnome with a fishing rod by a pond. Rather than trying to chase these 8/10 that be on these streets.

Being short isn't a misfortune.
Just here to brag :smile:
I'm 5'7 just on the dot! woop woop
What are you like Sleeping Beauty protecting her dwarves?:colonhash:

Anyway I am out of here.
Original post by Konanabanana
I'm 5'7 just on the dot! woop woop

Perfect height

Spoiler

ahah i wanna be like 5'10

I look too short near friends where 2 of them are 6'6 and rest are like 5'10 and **** aha
Perfect height! :wink:
What are you like Sleeping Beauty protecting her dwarves?:colonhash:

Anyway I am out of here.

:biggrin:
Original post by James Milibanter
Being short isn't a misfortune.

Yeah I know, I am just trolling. :P
Just like any other partner really, they were very "giving" which I assume could be down to some prejudices against them which could make finding a partner harder. Sexually it's virtually the same, I don't really mind who I sleep with granted there's attraction there and the person is actually decent.

Sex isn't for everyone, there are times when people who aren't asexual are feeling sexual at one point or another. Unfortunately for myself, I have a lot of friends and I have a few sexual partners but there's no in between which can alienate any potential long term partner.

I completely understand, I really do. Mind if I ask your age?

Cannot relate to your first paragraph whatsoever. Then again I'm not for judging anybody for their sexual habits because what people do with their own bodies is not my business whatsoever.

I'm 21. Yourself?
Original post by Konanabanana
ahah i wanna be like 5'10

I look too short near friends where 2 of them are 6'6 and rest are like 5'10 and **** aha

6 foot 6 is massively above average unless you live in a basketball court or something. Only something like 14% of all males are above 6 foot anyway so take comfort in the fact that sexual selection and evolution seem to favour smaller guys :smile:
I am not really surprised, and I know that you're not judging. After all, we're all different, no calling the kettle black.

Me, I'm 18.
I am not really surprised, and I know that you're not judging. After all, we're all different, no calling the kettle black.

Me, I'm 18.

Would you ever do a 'flirtationship?'

Quick Reply

Latest