The Student Room Group

Muslim guys who do haram stuff, what sort of wife you want?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Lol no bro. All I'm saying that in Islam the concept of dating before marriage doesn't exist. Of course, everyone has choice to live their lives as they wish to do so. Who am I to say anything?

All I'm asking is that you do wish to have a halal relationship...e.g. marriage/shadi/vayah, right? Or not?

oh ok i got u fam.
at a point, I'll be ready for marriage. But not something arranged
Original post by vis break2
You chat bare about comprestipation, but I've literally been on this site for an hour, how tf am I supposed to know what reputation you have?

tbh, I can say you don't understand basic constipation
how tf u gunna be going thru the internet and not kno basic abreviations fam??
ur bre obviously a nazisister who thinks 2mch of themslvs.

look kidda theres still time to repent for ur sins.

Thas it pham aint let no hoe diss mandem like dat innit g
Original post by Mentally
i<milkshake is one of tsers most notorious islamophobes. I assure you they're not a muslim. They like to argue all the time but in this occaison this islamophobe seems particularly mad, must be on their period. Just report them and pray they go away.

Can't tell troll from troll at this hour
You chat bare about comprestipation, but I've literally been on this site for an hour, how tf am I supposed to know what reputation you have?

breddas, breddas come on.
This isn't the Chat sections. There is a topic you must follow...I care about all of you.
oh ok i got u fam.
at a point, I'll be ready for marriage. But not something arranged

Oh ok i got you. But don't be callin me fam tho. You got me fam?
Oh ok i got you. But don't be callin me fam tho. You got me fam?

sorry g, wont happpen again g.

Spoiler

To all those talking about the levels of blah blah blah... what are you even on about?
sorry g, wont happpen again g.

Spoiler

Oho g, tussi so funny g.
And seriously, I don't even get you lol.
I want my future wife to be hijabi arab. She needz to be on her deen nomsaying? Like them 5 times daily prayer, lowering their gaze and all that **** innit. She needs to be on the level of hoor-al-ayn. Innit bruv.
#standards
I want my future wife to be hijabi arab. She needz to be on her deen nomsaying? Like them 5 times daily prayer, lowering their gaze and all that **** innit. She needs to be on the level of hoor-al-ayn. Innit bruv.
#standards

but you indulge in haram stuff yourself?

Oh my LOL you have made me laugh today, well done:biggrin:
Very clever my friend, constipation from comprehension.
but you indulge in haram stuff yourself?

Iz that a question or statement abdi?
Original post by i<3milkshake
Oh my LOL you have made me laugh today, well done:biggrin:
Very clever my friend, constipation from comprehension.

ty ty i aim to please.
(edited 8 years ago)
Lool sum of the comments on here 😂

And some of the people commenting on here sound like bradfordians?

Posted from TSR Mobile

#standards

The rules of this forum are English only. Those who speak proper English will genuinely struggle to follow this thread. They genuinely will, that is not an understatement.

If I wanted to hear such ghetto babble I would go and visit the most undesirable areas of Birmingham and London.

No wonder the country has such a dislike of some cultures. Whatever language they are speaking it is for those who are evidently not particularly intelligent or even evolved.

i<milkshake is one of tsers most notorious islamophobes. I assure you they're not a muslim. They like to argue all the time but in this occaison this islamophobe seems particularly mad, must be on their period. Just report them and pray they go away.

I very much have a phobia of such people. Look how they speak;
Original post by adil1231
Foh da beach

I'd tell her to **** off, cuz there's no way she had an STD before we got married, so this hoe been cheatin

And you are all doing an excellent job of showing why I am entirely justified in such a view in addition to the evidence provided in my posts. My posts give clear evidence from credible sources about crime, cultural damage, etc.
Looks like even the English language is under threat in the UK. You are a stellar example of why I am right.

People who speak like this are very intelligent. Best to listen to every word they say.
*Because they speak so few words in English it is worth noting when they do so the moment can be savoured.

Original post by K.C
high levels of sodium

High levels of intelligence actually. You seem to be another inhabitant of the ghetto, talking the language of the urban youth.
Original post by i<3milkshake
The rules of this forum are English only. Those who speak proper English will genuinely struggle to follow this thread. They genuinely will, that is not an understatement.

If I wanted to hear such ghetto babble I would go and visit the most undesirable areas of Birmingham and London.

No wonder the country has such a dislike of some cultures. Whatever language they are speaking it is for those who are evidently not particularly intelligent or even evolved.

I very much have a phobia of such people. Look how they speak;

And you are all doing an excellent job of showing why I am entirely justified in such a view in addition to the evidence provided in my posts. My posts give clear evidence from credible sources about crime, cultural damage, etc.
Looks like even the English language is under threat in the UK. You are a stellar example of why I am right.

People who speak like this are very intelligent. Best to listen to every word they say.
*Because they speak so few words in English it is worth noting when they do so the moment can be savoured.

High levels of intelligence actually. You seem to be another inhabitant of the ghetto, talking the language of the urban youth.

Haha. You're obviously as dumb you sound. If you haven't noticed yet I was joking about.

Honestly, i've never seen anyone cry over spelling so passionately over the internet.

tell me how Mad Doez diss sentens make u innit?
lmao "high levels of intelligence"
if anythings its highe levels of chromosomes. You're probably autisitc and can't pick up social cues like jokes and sarcams.

I think you quoted the wrong guy
I think you quoted the wrong guy

uh oh spaghettios
lmao breaking news English unda threat in the uk ta to mandems street talk on TSR.
This person needs 2 chill. Chill maaro 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by edothero
I've read over this about 3 times, and I still don't understand whats going on lmao

As for the main question. My wife will be allowed to do whatever she wants, as long as it doesn't damage the relationship.

Lmao its gone from the main question to some person waffling on about comprehensive english to something about constipation?... i think :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending