The Student Room Group

Has israel killed more muslims than the number of Jews and gymsies the Nazis did?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bornblue
Apologies. I meant once every two years not twice in one year.

That seems to be the recent trend. They went in, in 2014, launched a sustained air attack in 2012, before that they went in, in 2010, before that they invaded Lebanon in 2007 ish.

You'd still be way off

36000 over 67 years is 537 Palestinians per year on average

muslims will kill more than this this month alone hell in a good week it will be done in a week
Original post by BaconandSauce
You'd still be way off

muslims will kill more than this this month alone hell in a good week it will be done in a week

Hence I said recent and not over 67 years.
Stop nitpicking and takign everything literally.
There has been a recent trend of Israel slaughtering thousands of innocent civilians every two years or so.
There has been a recent trend of Israel slaughtering thousands of innocent civilians every two years or so.

haha 'stop taking everything literally'

you were wrong you have been shown to be wrong on a MASSIVE scale and apparently I'm now nitpicking

Did you tell your teachers this when you were corrected at school?

And FYI a tread is not simply 2-3 instances (Christ where did you learn maths or English for that matter)

All you have is historical rhetoric and lies
haha 'stop taking everything literally'

you were wrong you have been shown to be wrong on a MASSIVE scale and apparently I'm now nitpicking

Did you tell your teachers this when you were corrected at school?

And FYI a tread is not simply 2-3 instances (Christ where did you learn maths or English for that matter)

All you have is historical rhetoric and lies

I see you've now launched into personal attacks.
A 'trend' can we'll be 4-5 times- that quantifies a trend.

I mistakenly thought bi-annually meant once every two years and I apologise.

But the facts stand, recently Israel has been killing thousands of innocent civilians every two years or so.

You seem determined on one hand to say it isn't a numbers game, except when it suits you, then it's a numbers game apparently.
I see you've now launched into personal attacks.

Hold on you accused me of 'nitpicking' when I demonstrated your rhetoric was not only wrong but fanciful

Look you are wrong and not only wrong but massively wrong and your hysterical rhetoric is unhelpful full and demonstrably wrong.

but as I said if's it a numbers game 10000000 Muslims have been killed by other muslims during the period Israel has killed 360000 Palestinians

Muslims will kill more muslims this year than during the whole of the Palestinian\Israel conflict.

and you were the first to mention numbers game 'But whenever you bring up how many Palestinains are killed compared to Israelis, the pro-Israel side replies 'yeah but it's not a numbers game'.'

So as I said lets make it a numbers game and then you accused me of nitpicking because you were wrong by around quarter of a million deaths
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 85
/ In the voice of a 6 year old...

Ner, your bad people killed more bad people than my bad people. Ner, ner, de ner ner. So your bad people are more badderer.

And you got your sums wrong. Ficky, ficky, numb-nut! Can't do sums! All his opinions come from his bums!

They killed miwwions but those killed fousands so they're much worserer. Killng fousands is like NUFFIN.

So there. I win.

... in the voice of a 6 year old /

---------

Can we now please stop this pissing contest and go back to being grown ups who are concerned about all of the killings and how to get to a peaceful resolution?
Original post by Simes
---------

Can we now please stop this pissing contest and go back to being grown ups who are concerned about all of the killings and how to get to a peaceful resolution?

That's what some of us want

But without the hysterical hyperbole, lies, massive exaggerations and an acceptance of the actual reality and facts.

But don't complain when those who DO use hysterical hyperbole, lies, massive exaggerations are called out for doing so.

You seem determined on one hand to say it isn't a numbers game, except when it suits you, then it's a numbers game apparently.

If you like the numbers, presumably you'll be stepping up your criticism so that it is in proportion to the numbers killed. I reckon that means about 215 posts criticising Moslem killers for every post criticising an Israeli killer.
Original post by Good bloke
If you like the numbers, presumably you'll be stepping up your criticism so that it is in proportion to the numbers killed. I reckon that means about 215 posts criticising Moslem killers for every post criticising an Israeli killer.

Of course, I criticise all those who murder others.
The only difference is we don't have a whole host of people on here who defend and justify Muslim killers. We have several who defend and justify Israeli killers.
Of course, I criticise all those who murder others.

Do you? Really?

we don't have a whole host of people on here who defend and justify Muslim killers.

You don't seem to read many posts by Moslems here, who defend and justify terrorism and slavery very commonly.

We have several who defend and justify Israeli killers.

True, but I suspect there are more Moslem equivalents who you never seem to attack.
Original post by Good bloke
Do you? Really?

Absolutely. I made a thread on here a week or so ago about just how ashamed I was that we as a coutnry associate with Saudi Arabia who execute gays and don't let women drive. I throughly condemn any murders carried out by any people.

You don't seem to read many posts by Moslems here, who defend and justify terrorism and slavery very commonly.

I don't seem to have seen many. If anyone ever justified the actions of Hamas, firing rockets at inncoent civilians then of course I would thoroughly condemn them for it. I haven't met many who actually justify their actions, I have however come across several who justify the actions of Israel.

True, but I suspect there are more Moslem equivalents who you never seem to attack.

Again, quote me if you see any and I of course will condemn them.
The big difference is you don't have lots of people who justify the actions of Hamas, you do have many who not only justify, but actively support the actions of Israel.

That number of dead may be right, but looking at the article, I wonder if it takes into account all the civilian deaths in contexts like the wars in Lebanon which were at least partly triggered by Israeli expulsions and subsequent conduct towards neighbouring states. I suspect the figure is on the low side.

Even so, the OP is absolutely ridiculous, there is no comparison whatsoever between the organised, industrialised mass murder and savage cruelty of the Nazi death-race-hate machine and the localised conflicts that Israel has been involved in. The comparison is a smear.
Gymsies lol
You'd still be way off

And as I have pointed out earlier in the thread, the number is actually more like 15,000 not 36,000

More Palestinians have died in car accidents than have been killed by the Israelis
Reply 94
Original post by Fullofsurprises
That number of dead may be right, but looking at the article, I wonder if it takes into account all the civilian deaths in contexts like the wars in Lebanon which were at least partly triggered by Israeli expulsions and subsequent conduct towards neighbouring states. I suspect the figure is on the low side.

With you on this. It's the only statistics I could find that have some form of legitimacy.
Reply 95

This is obviously a very bad thing, but the Israelis are living surrounded by a group of people for whom that level of slaughter among themselves is totally unremarkable. Non-Muslim communities in the Middle East who don't take the hardline Israeli attitude, are routinely murdered, raped and driven right out of existence. If you wish to compare Israeli violence, run the numbers and you find that the Israeli army kills no more Muslims during wartime than Muslims do the rest of the time. The Israelis are not the cause of the problems in the Middle East, and they are in fact the local paragon of human rights.
I quite agree that killing innocent civilians is a terrible crime and that the world should do everything it can to stamp out that sort of crime. To do that, the logical place to start is with the worst problems - and those are caused by Muslims murdering Muslims.
Original post by T.L
This is obviously a very bad thing, but the Israelis are living surrounded by a group of people for whom that level of slaughter among themselves is totally unremarkable. Non-Muslim communities in the Middle East who don't take the hardline Israeli attitude, are routinely murdered, raped and driven right out of existence. If you wish to compare Israeli violence, run the numbers and you find that the Israeli army kills no more Muslims during wartime than Muslims do the rest of the time. The Israelis are not the cause of the problems in the Middle East, and they are in fact the local paragon of human rights.
I quite agree that killing innocent civilians is a terrible crime and that the world should do everything it can to stamp out that sort of crime. To do that, the logical place to start is with the worst problems - and those are caused by Muslims murdering Muslims.

Indeed. It's also worth pointing out that over the 67 year period, the number of Palestinians killed each year by Israel, averaged (about 15000 / 67) is around the number killed in traffic-related accidents.

Does anyone really doubt that if Israelis were Muslim, we would have anything like the amount of hatred and obsessive criticism we see aimed at them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending