The Student Room Group

Applying to Study Law 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Original post by CJaneH
Just got my first offer from Exeter - AAB! :smile:

Hey! well done with the offer! Exeter looks pretty cool.if you don't mind me asking, what sort of grades have you got to get an offer of AAB?
Do the unis that require LNAT send out their decisions late? I haven't seen anyone getting offers from those unis yet.
Reply 402
Original post by Brian B.
Do the unis that require LNAT send out their decisions late? I haven't seen anyone getting offers from those unis yet.

Well, yeah, some people don't write their LNAT till just before christmas
Reply 403
Original post by perlan98
What are the predicted grades of anyone with an offer already from QMUL? :smile:

3A* and 1A and got the offer for A*AA in any of the 3 subjects i take
Got an offer from Manchester last night!! :biggrin: Now just waiting for LNAT universities to respond - even if they reject me, I'll still have two offers, so I guess it's not all bad (but I'd rather they didn't reject me lmao)
Original post by Brian B.

Yes - the earliest I've seen LNAT unis send out offers is end of November
Got 2 offers and one interview so far

Interview for York received yesterday.
Original post by AbbieWilliams
I got one as well! When for? Mine is the morning of the 15th December

Whoop same! Mines December 8th, I have no idea what to expect
People seem to be getting offers and I've still not heard anything from my unis.

:emo:
Reply 409
What are the predicted grades of anyone with an offer already from QMUL? :smile:

i have 42/45 predicted with 776 in HL and my offer is 37 with a 18 points in HL :smile:
Original post by MZS15
i have 42/45 predicted with 776 in HL and my offer is 37 with a 18 points in HL :smile:

OK thanks! I'm a bit nervous as it's supposed to be my safety :P
Reply 411
OK thanks! I'm a bit nervous as it's supposed to be my safety :P

where else have you applied? :smile:
Original post by MZS15
where else have you applied? :smile:

Durham, UCL and Kings College, you?
Original post by palakattu42
Hey i was wondering if someone could help me regarding my university choices. I achieved ABBC at AS level, and i have now dropped the subject i got a C in, I am predicted AAB, and i am not sure where i should apply. I am not planning on sitting the LNAT exam. I am sure about applying to the university of Leicester and either Reading or East Anglia. But i'm not sure what my other choices should be. Anyone got any suggestions?

University of Liverpool ask for ABB and no LNAT
Is there anyone who is applying for the following universities?
Kings college London
Liverpool
Lancaster
York
Exeter

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 415
Durham, UCL and Kings College, you?

King's College, Oxford, Warwick and LSE

got rejected from LSE a few weeks ago sadly but after getting the QMUL offer I don't mind the LSE rejection so much
Original post by Amandajjacks
Does anyone know where you can study abroad on the Law with a Year Abroad course at University Of Liverpool? Would it just be better to go onto the normal LLB course?
any replies would help as I can't find anything on the website and I want to add it to my application asap:confused:

I don'tknow if anyone has replied to you yet but I'm also looking at UoL and I believe the year abroad is in China. Personally I have always wanted to travel and do a year abroad so I'm applying for the year abroad - it just depends on whatbyou want to do really and is it for you because studying so far from home can be stressful especially if you don't like where you are.
Original post by Pythian
People seem to be getting offers and I've still not heard anything from my unis.

:emo:

Where have you applied? Don't be worried, most unis don't start sending them out till November
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by MZS15
King's College, Oxford, Warwick and LSE

got rejected from LSE a few weeks ago sadly but after getting the QMUL offer I don't mind the LSE rejection so much

Yeah I was thinking of LSE, but it is very competitive and rejects perfect candidates purely because of numbers and quotas (they accept a lottt of international students for their fees)
Original post by Theblockbuster
Is there anyone who is applying for the following universities?
Kings college London
Liverpool
Lancaster
York
Exeter

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have applied for King college out of those :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending