The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Longshot700
Daniel Bryan was in the Wyatt Family? Woah.

For all of two weeks, it was a bit of a let down. If they were going to use the angle, they should have at least committed to it. Meh, WWE books horribly so why am I surprised?
Original post by GetOverHere
For all of two weeks, it was a bit of a let down. If they were going to use the angle, they should have at least committed to it. Meh, WWE books horribly so why am I surprised?

Haven't seen you in a long time.

Oh just 2 weeks. I'll google it in a bit.
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm starting to become a big fan of Bray Wyatt right now, even though him and his brothers kidnapped 2 of my favourites.

Anyway this picture has been named "The most unflattering picture of Kane and Undertaker ever taken."

This pic was taken a few weeks ago when they reunited at a Mexican house show.

(edited 8 years ago)
I finally ordered some of Good Ol' J.R.'s BBQ sauce (and ketchup). Everyone 15 or so years ago seemed to all be saying how nice it was, so now I will complete my rites into WWF fandom.
Sweet, just got WWE 2K16 for Xbox One. I'm one of the first ones to get it.

Time to play all versions of Kane. There's 4 - 5 versions. :biggrin:
Sweet, just got WWE 2K16 for Xbox One. I'm one of the first ones to get it.

Time to play all versions of Kane. There's 4 - 5 versions. :biggrin:

What game types are available? Can you do tornado tag, steel cage/ladder/falls count anywhere matches for single and tag (3vs3 as well)? Not buying it if you can't.
Original post by FFTypoCorrector
What game types are available? Can you do tornado tag, steel cage/ladder/falls count anywhere matches for single and tag (3vs3 as well)? Not buying it if you can't.

Let me check I think you need to unlock them all because at the moment I can only play 1 on 1 and the rest are grey. This is really new and fresh to me.

okay you need to play 1 or 2 singles matches to unlock the matches or my control stick was spazzing out earlier I dunno.

As for tornado tag: there's elimination tornado tag and the rest you can do yeah. 3 v 3 can be done but it's under "6 - man" instead of "two on two".

Was also gonna say the characters you can play are incredibly limited with only 6 (main eventers Cena, Orton, Rollins, Ambrose, Reigns) 6th was stone cold for me coz pre order. After 1 - 2 matches you get tons of them.

You even get Triple H before he turned Triple H when he was the Posh beardless guy. xD
Let me check I think you need to unlock them all because at the moment I can only play 1 on 1 and the rest are grey. This is really new and fresh to me.

okay you need to play 1 or 2 singles matches to unlock the matches or my control stick was spazzing out earlier I dunno.

As for tornado tag: there's elimination tornado tag and the rest you can do yeah. 3 v 3 can be done but it's under "6 - man" instead of "two on two".

Was also gonna say the characters you can play are incredibly limited with only 6 (main eventers Cena, Orton, Rollins, Ambrose, Reigns) 6th was stone cold for me coz pre order. After 1 - 2 matches you get tons of them.

You even get Triple H before he turned Triple H when he was the Posh beardless guy. xD

Pls list all game types available (e.g. Steel cage, ladder etc.), thx
Original post by FFTypoCorrector
Pls list all game types available (e.g. Steel cage, ladder etc.), thx

Original post by ozzyoscy
I finally ordered some of Good Ol' J.R.'s BBQ sauce (and ketchup). Everyone 15 or so years ago seemed to all be saying how nice it was, so now I will complete my rites into WWF fandom.

Nice. How was it? Its American so i wouldnt have good expectations.. Most american stuff tastes weird
For the November 6th WWE Live:

Seth Rollins vs Demon Kane

Rusev vs Dolph Ziggler vs Tyler Breeze

Fin Balor is advertised so maybe we'll also get the Balor vs Sheamus match.

Also, Special Guest General Manager and WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair
Original post by Excuse Me!
For the November 6th WWE Live:

Seth Rollins vs Demon Kane

Rusev vs Dolph Ziggler vs Tyler Breeze

Fin Balor is advertised so maybe we'll also get the Balor vs Sheamus match.

Also, Special Guest General Manager and WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair

You taking Mackays job or something? lol.

Just found out Undertakers coming to Smackdown in Manchester and it may be for the final time he'll be here.

FFS. This has really kicked me into gear about my "I can do it tomorrow" thinking. :frown:

Everytime I feel like putting something off, I'll just think about the time my laziness cost me the chance to see Undertaker/ Kane for the last time in England.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by heavyhandscott
Nice. How was it? Its American so i wouldnt have good expectations.. Most american stuff tastes weird

Hasn't arrived yet, I think it'll be here in a few days. Yah I got it from an American food site, for all my wacky food needs.

I'm sure it'll be a slobberknocker! Good God almighty!
Reply 3673
Breaking Ground is a must watch.
Haven't seen you in a long time.

Oh just 2 weeks. I'll google it in a bit.

Neither have I c:
Original post by ozzyoscy
Hasn't arrived yet, I think it'll be here in a few days. Yah I got it from an American food site, for all my wacky food needs.

I'm sure it'll be a slobberknocker! Good God almighty!

Bah gawd!!

Maybe the sauce is so hot your hot dog "may be broken in haaaaalf" (ok I tried).
Reply 3676
I've been away for a while, lads. Sorry.

I thought Hell In A Cell was probably the best PPV of the year. Three matches - Lesnar vs. Taker, Reigns vs. Wyatt, and Del Rio's surprise return and victory - made it brilliant.

Reigns has well and truly earned his stripes, and looking at the way Ambrose's character is being booked, I wouldn't be surprised if Dean turns heel and they'll square off before Reigns wins the strap off Rollins.

Wyatt's character arc finally has some meaning and outline, too. That's smart. His reasoning for chasing Undertaker and Kane made absolute sense, and I hope we see a traditional Survivor Series match-up between two teams.

Del Rio's return gives the roster a greater depth, too.
The UK tour starts this week.

For those going which are side (Rollins or Reigns/Ambrose) are you seeing?

O2 has the Rollins side of the tour. Can't wait for friday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3678
A weird RAW episode, really.

Having the Survivor Series style match-up was great, but it was weird to see The Usos and The New Day exit early. I know that WWE values singles stars over tag-teams, but it seemed a shame to waste the former's return to in-ring action.

I really enjoyed the Wyatt promo, but the gimmick lightning and pyro spoiled it a bit.

Ambrose needs a heel turn - and fast. I think it may come at Survivor Series.
Reply 3679
I'm off to the LG for Birmingham's WWE Live on Sunday.

Seth Rollins vs. Kane, Tyler Breeze vs. Dolph Ziggler, the New Day vs. the Dudley Boyz.

Cesaro, Sheamus, Finn Balor, Big Show, the Miz, Curtis Axel, R-Truth, Bo Dallas, Charlotte and Becky Lynch also billed.

Quick Reply

Latest