The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Me want babbies.
Reply 2
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
Me want babbies.

You could have children through an egg/sperm donor, surrogacy or adoption.
the idea of them being the reverse sex at one point is just a bit...
Reply 4
I'd prefer my lady to be born a lady...preferences and all
Original post by L'absurde
You could have children through an egg/sperm donor, surrogacy or adoption.
Suppose that I can never accept a child who is not truly ours, and want to have a child which resembles my spouse and myself.
They aren't an actual women, they've simply under gone surgery to make themselfes feel like they are an actualy women.

But they aren't and never will be.
Original post by Zuki

This.
Reply 8
I don't want to have sex or a relationship with someone who was born a man.
Bit grossed out by it to be honest. The thought of genital surgery.... vom
Reply 10
Original post by Zuki

But if they look as if they were born a lady then what difference does it make?
Original post by Zuki

You're standards are too high
Reply 12
Original post by SophisticatedSir
They aren't an actual women, they've simply under gone surgery to make themselfes feel like they are an actualy women.

But they aren't and never will be.

They are an actual woman. They've always felt like a woman.

They always were a woman, just weren't born as one(physically) :h:
Because say you are a straight male, you are attracted to females. Not female look-alikes, or female wannabes, actual females. And i'm sorry if this seems harsh to those who are transgender, but at the end of the day even though you might have been born in the wrong body, you are, primarily, the gender you were born in, and no amount of surgery or transitioning can change that I'm afraid.
Original post by Mentally
You're standards are too high

You're grammar Mentally hurts me
Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
the idea of them being the reverse sex at one point is just a bit...

This, really. And, not it doesn't make one a homophobic before people start throwing that around.
Reply 16
Original post by Eux
Because say you are a straight male, you are attracted to females. Not female look-alikes, or female wannabes, actual females. And i'm sorry if this seems harsh to those who are transgender, but at the end of the day even though you might have been born in the wrong body, you are, primarily, the gender you were born in, and no amount of surgery or transitioning can change that I'm afraid.

So if you fell in love with someone and they then told you they were trans, you'd break up with them?
Genetically they're still male, they have hormones and surgery to give them female characteristics, it's not the same as being a woman.
Original post by YellowWallpaper
This, really. And, not it doesn't make one a homophobic before people start throwing that around.

exactly! i'm just straight so i'd prefer like an original man if that makes sense just a personal preference i think
Because it would be weird. I like to date men. A woman who has 'transitioned' is not a man.

Latest

Trending

Trending