The Student Room Group

Black women(and people in general) induce stronger feelings in me.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
It's weird you should mention that, I have some fantasies but that isn't why I like some black women. Actually I have felt most submissive and kinky towards certain white women-with black women it's more emotions and physicality of the sex. So the interpretations made after your post are off the mark-you did hit on something though- however my tastes are not just one dimensional.

Mind me asking, where are you from in terms of race & country?
Mind me asking, where are you from in terms of race & country?

I'm white British. No mix in there, unexotic. Is there anything you'd like to ask me or discuss?
I'm white British. No mix in there, unexotic. Is there anything you'd like to ask me or discuss?

Oh ok. Lol don't say that.
I'm black and surprisingly around 2/3 month ago a posted a similar to yours but about white guys. I explained how I didn't know why I have such a strong, sexual attraction towards white men and people also said that this was a fetish. Maybe it is. I've learnt to remember that white guys are still guys who are human beings with emotions and feelings. I think because I've tried to move so far away from my culture, maybe that's why I seem to be extremely attracted to white men. People explained though that preferences change as you age. It's not that I care about race or anything because I may end up having a serious relationship with a black guy from my own country.
Oh ok. Lol don't say that.
I'm black and surprisingly around 2/3 month ago a posted a similar to yours but about white guys. I explained how I didn't know why I have such a strong, sexual attraction towards white men and people also said that this was a fetish. Maybe it is. I've learnt to remember that white guys are still guys who are human beings with emotions and feelings. I think because I've tried to move so far away from my culture, maybe that's why I seem to be extremely attracted to white men. People explained though that preferences change as you age. It's not that I care about race or anything because I may end up having a serious relationship with a black guy from my own country.

Say what? I thought you might just ask me that one question and end the conversation there, odd I know, but that's what some people on here do, that's why I said ask me more....

What part of the world are you from? I've not noticed that many black girls into white guys, but maybe that's 'cos they think white men don't like them...for what I've seen mixed race women often date white guys though. But I certainly don't think it's weird, or has to be a fetish. I don't blanket go for black girls, or mixed girls, I might be Indians, just go for where there's chemistry. I suppose I've met enough now to tell the difference between a fetish and chemistry, although some people have more hidden qualities so it's hard to tell. I've seen some black women with white guys and maybe the guy isn;t that attractive for a whit guy, or a bit older, bit of a dick, that's where I think she may have just gone for any white guy, but then I don't think they are the black women I like. I would;t want to feel a black woman was with me just for whiteness, but I think Britain is mixed enough for this not to happen. Where in the world are you from?
I mean to say, it's mixed enough for me not to pick a woman just for race. Hope that'd be true on her part, but I think I can tell genuine sparks.
Say what? I thought you might just ask me that one question and end the conversation there, odd I know, but that's what some people on here do, that's why I said ask me more....

What part of the world are you from? I've not noticed that many black girls into white guys, but maybe that's 'cos they think white men don't like them...for what I've seen mixed race women often date white guys though. But I certainly don't think it's weird, or has to be a fetish. I don't blanket go for black girls, or mixed girls, I might be Indians, just go for where there's chemistry. I suppose I've met enough now to tell the difference between a fetish and chemistry, although some people have more hidden qualities so it's hard to tell. I've seen some black women with white guys and maybe the guy isn;t that attractive for a whit guy, or a bit older, bit of a dick, that's where I think she may have just gone for any white guy, but then I don't think they are the black women I like. I would;t want to feel a black woman was with me just for whiteness, but I think Britain is mixed enough for this not to happen. Where in the world are you from?

My apologies, I was reading back on what I had typed and realised how terrible my grammar was in that comment. Please pardon me, I'm in such a rush with everything since I have so much coursework to do :h:
Lol I'm lost, I need help here...what question? In terms of ethnicity, I am African, Nigerian however I was born and raised in England. I've lived in London my whole life, it's sad that I've only visited Nigeria only three times but yea. Honestly speaking, before I didn't think that white men were as interested in black women so I had felt quite uncomfortable and suspicious when approached by a white guy. Now, my thoughts have kind of changed. I'm trying not to generalise as much meaning seeing everyone as individuals who have their own preferences, likes and dislikes. Cool, I think that's awesome. With me though I don't know if it's a fetish or not. I do know though that it's not because of 'whiteness' lol it's more of, differences. I like differences and beautiful eyes lol. And I'm not saying that brown eyes are not beautiful or that black guys don't have beautiful eyes but it's rarely you find a black dude with blue/green eyes which I find appealing. Overall, I'm trying to focus more on personality than the physical :wink:
My apologies, I was reading back on what I had typed and realised how terrible my grammar was in that comment. Please pardon me, I'm in such a rush with everything since I have so much coursework to do :h:
Lol I'm lost, I need help here...what question? In terms of ethnicity, I am African, Nigerian however I was born and raised in England. I've lived in London my whole life, it's sad that I've only visited Nigeria only three times but yea. Honestly speaking, before I didn't think that white men were as interested in black women so I had felt quite uncomfortable and suspicious when approached by a white guy. Now, my thoughts have kind of changed. I'm trying not to generalise as much meaning seeing everyone as individuals who have their own preferences, likes and dislikes. Cool, I think that's awesome. With me though I don't know if it's a fetish or not. I do know though that it's not because of 'whiteness' lol it's more of, differences. I like differences and beautiful eyes lol. And I'm not saying that brown eyes are not beautiful or that black guys don't have beautiful eyes but it's rarely you find a black dude with blue/green eyes which I find appealing. Overall, I'm trying to focus more on personality than the physical :wink:

Don't worry about it. I have dark blue eyes. :smile: So are you tall/short?
Oh, you thought I would have ended the conversation after asking where you were from? Lol nah, I'm actually curious to hear your opinion, reasoning and perception on this matter/topic since you posted a thread I felt was quite similar to mine from before.
Interesting you say Nigerian too, the black British girls I've encountered seem to have Caribbean background generally.
Don't worry about it. I have dark blue eyes. :smile: So are you tall/short?

Loool.
I'm tall. To be honest, it's only quite recently I've learnt to accept my height and its 'uniqueness'.
Interesting you say Nigerian too, the black British girls I've encountered seem to have Caribbean background generally.

Oh ok, cool. I have lovely, beautiful Caribbean lady friends :biggrin:
Loool.
I'm tall. To be honest, it's only quite recently I've learnt to accept my height and its 'uniqueness'.

Oh, good for you. That's attractive to me. I'm 6"4. This is fun. :wink:
Oh, good for you. That's attractive to me. I'm 6"4. This is fun. :wink:

Really? Oh my gosh. I'm 5'10/5'11 :biggrin:
Lool do you get the occasional stares or anything because of your height
I do but maybe it's because I am a female lol. Guys who are the same height as me are considered average but with the ladies, you get wow you're an amazon lol.
Really? Oh my gosh. I'm 5'10/5'11 :biggrin:
Lool do you get the occasional stares or anything because of your height
I do but maybe it's because I am a female lol. Guys who are the same height as me are considered average but with the ladies, you get wow you're an amazon lol.

That's tall but not too extreme, I think it's great. I don't get weird looks no, it's tall but no so big. I have doorways in my place I always have to duck for(it's old), but you'd be fine....and if that doesn't entice a woman I don't know what will....
That's tall but not too extreme, I think it's great. I don't get weird looks no, it's tall but no so big. I have doorways in my place I always have to duck for(it's old), but you'd be fine....and if that doesn't entice a woman I don't know what will....

Thank you :smile:
Lol, I even at times have to duck down a bit in some places. Some tubes have quite small trains...
Thank you :smile:
Lol, I even at times have to duck down a bit in some places. Some tubes have quite small trains...

Yeah. It's annoying isn't it? And do you suffer with buying clothes, I do, for my back length anyhow, everything ends up riding up too short. I think soon the tall will have to start some sort of minority rights campaign.
Yeah. It's annoying isn't it? And do you suffer with buying clothes, I do, for my back length anyhow, everything ends up riding up too short. I think soon the tall will have to start some sort of minority rights campaign.

Ah, the story of my life.
In terms of clothing, I'm lucky that size 12 is commonly made but with my shoes it's another story. The sad bit is the largest size most shops do for shoes in the women's section is size 8, I'm 8.5 so it burns each time loool
Yes! We need one. :clap2:
Ah, the story of my life.
In terms of clothing, I'm lucky that size 12 is commonly made but with my shoes it's another story. The sad bit is the largest size most shops do for shoes in the women's section is size 8, I'm 8.5 so it burns each time loool
Yes! We need one. :clap2:

Apologies for my delay, I only can use a PC certain hours. I've enjoyed it, it'd be good to talk via PM sometime.
Apologies for my delay, I only can use a PC certain hours. I've enjoyed it, it'd be good to talk via PM sometime.

No problem :smile:
Sure, don't mind. Just don't know how we'd PM each other when we're both anons lol
No problem :smile:
Sure, don't mind. Just don't know how we'd PM each other when we're both anons lol

Ok this is me.

Quick Reply

Latest