The Student Room Group

Can we get 3115 posts by Halloween 2015?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
i remember listening to this so much at one point- such a classic :smile:

Haha I used to listen to everybody in love
Reply 2601
i remember listening to this so much at one point- such a classic :smile:

yeeesssshhh awh i miss them but Aston's album is coming up and i'm EXCITE
Original post by ZuluK

yh same then they got crap and split ...
Original post by REMLewis
just for you Tommo xxx @Tom Jickleson

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 2604
Original post by ZuluK

Every class/ birthday party haha
Original post by z33
yeeesssshhh awh i miss them but Aston's album is coming up and i'm EXCITE

aston's the only one who's continued with singing, marvin's doing tv and the rest have just faded away
Reply 2606
i triED SO HAAAARDDD
AND GOT SO FAR
but in tHE END
IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER

[video="youtube;eVTXPUF4Oz4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4[/video]
Reply 2607
aston's the only one who's continued with singing, marvin's doing tv and the rest have just faded away

yeah JB is a farmer now

awh... they had something really special
oritse was so upset

sighhhhhhhhhh
I'm going to try to see how much I can write in a 30 second period, since you are allowed to post once every 30 seconds. Seem slike a good idea, right? Who is with me on this. My name is Tom Ji
Original post by Tom Jickleson

Original post by ZuluK
it stopped working on my phone so I don't know how it ended

Damn you Tom!!!!! Btw you are one awesome guy for doing that though 😂

It ends with nothing (at least according to where I could go up to - either something happened to the spoiler button, or that really was the end).

And now, I cannot believe that I wasted my time doing that.
Original post by z33
yeah JB is a farmer now

awh... they had something really special
oritse was so upset

sighhhhhhhhhh

LOL a farmer, didn't expect that
i can still remember watching the x-factor final, so gutted when they lost but man did they smash it with their hits now i'm not so much a fan i was well pissed off when they split though :angry: more bands to focus on
Hello there what's goig on fellas, I met this girl the other day and she had a SWEET ASSS. like boo yah first MC thye see un thus car brand new CLA gun metal gray
Original post by Tom Jickleson
Hello there what's goig on fellas, I met this girl the other day and she had a SWEET ASSS. like boo yah first MC thye see un thus car brand new CLA gun metal gray

speak english :h:
Original post by BlueBlueBells
It ends with nothing (at least according to where I could go up to - either something happened to the spoiler button, or that really was the end).

And now, I cannot believe that I wasted my time doing that.

There was an ending which was something like "if you made it this far, I commend you. So I can tell you've made it reply with 'it was worth it'..". However, after posting it I tried to get to the end myself. It was so tedious I just gave up.
we have so got this :biggrin:
Reply 2616
LOL a farmer, didn't expect that
i can still remember watching the x-factor final, so gutted when they lost but man did they smash it with their hits now i'm not so much a fan i was well pissed off when they split though :angry: more bands to focus on

yeah haha he's selling turkeys from his farm
yeah but they didnt need to win that **** anyway they got their hits their number ones their platinum records
pretty much everyone in the x factor is forgotten about within like 2 months

yeah i wasn't really a super fan but i liked their stuff and ugh it was so annoying that interview was so sad. It was on one of my friends' birthday and she was like a SUPER FAN like full on obsessed with them I felt soo bad for her awh

but she's following Aston's career now and we're pumped for his album :biggrin:
Original post by CoolCavy
we have so got this :biggrin:

but the real question is.... who will be the 3115th poster? Who will hold the holy grail?
Original post by z33
i triED SO HAAAARDDD
AND GOT SO FAR
but in tHE END
IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER

[video="youtube;eVTXPUF4Oz4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4[/video]

I love linkin park

Leave out all the rest....
Reply 2619
can you guys please tell me wtf the bassist is doing? this was my favourite band back in my emo pre teen phase but i never noticed this :rofl: :rofl: I can't breathe

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest