The Student Room Group

how're you celebrating halloween

this granny's bout to get wrekt

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mal Baadshah

You assumed correctly Dadii
Reply 2
Absolutely nothing. I don't celebrate Halloween.
If some kids comes trick or treating to my house, I shall switch off my house lights and won't answer. :tongue:
I plan to sit on the sofa eating the sweets that are meant for the trick or treaters.
Original post by Vanny17
If some kids comes trick or treating to my house, I shall switch off my house lights and won't answer. :tongue:

Ooo, I would try to make myself sound like a wrecked old witch to scare all the kids away XP
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I plan to sit on the sofa eating the sweets that are meant for the trick or treaters.

heartless
Original post by Vanny17

I hope a ghost touches your shoulder in the darkness.

You can finally meet and relate with people of your kind
fright night thorpe park, then going for a night out after dressed as a sorceress :colone: a bunch of my friends are orientals and i wanted at least one of them to dress up as the grudge (because i'm racist) but they are doing stuff like black swan meh
: D
I'm just having a party with a few friends. Leonardo DiCaprio will be there (we call him Leo for short) with Tom Hanks and a few other A list stars. i think Obama will be coming a bit later but he's having a few problems with the kids so he may be occupied.There will be a lot of food and dancing and then a late night cruise afterwards :awesome:

Why what are you doing for Halloween? :colonhash:
Original post by selfteaching
fright night thorpe park, then going for a night out after dressed as a sorceress :colone: a bunch of my friends are orientals and i wanted at least one of them to dress up as the grudge (because i'm racist) but they are doing stuff like black swan meh
: D

sounds excellent
Original post by Teslamegafan
I'm just having a party with a few friends. Leonardo DiCaprio will be there (we call him Leo for short) with Tom Hanks and a few other A list stars. i think Obama will be coming a bit later but he's having a few problems with the kids so he may be occupied.There will be a lot of food and dancing and then a late night cruise afterwards :awesome:

Why what are you doing for Halloween? :colonhash:

sounds even more excellent
i will dress all the village children up as goats while we trick or treat for more goats

Spoiler

Gonna scare the **** out of the kids who come trick or treating.
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
You can finally meet and relate with people of your kind

"my own kind?" I'm not a werewolf. I am on old woman.
Original post by King Leonidas
Gonna scare the **** out of the kids who come trick or treating.

how do you plan on that, young man?
I hope a ghost touches your shoulder in the darkness.

I reject this in Jesus name and back to you.
Original post by Vanny17
I reject this in Jesus name and back to you.

I am a voodoo priestess. This will never work.
how do you plan on that, young man?

he won't need a mask to do that :wink:
Reply 18
I'm spending my Halloween trick or treating on Animal Crossing.

What have I done with my life?
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
he won't need a mask to do that :wink:

I agree. Leonidas is one ugly mofo.

Quick Reply

Latest